Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer Believes Spence Would Stop Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Spence was ever as good as advertised, and now his best days are behind him. Tszyu stops him.

Comment

I heard the Sue bros want to fight in Las Vegas. Tim is talking about Lubin. A win like that would up his stock. So far, he's just a rumor in the bushes.

Comment

Big Mac just hyping Spence up to make Crawford look better I get it but the truth is, Spence is mostly likely done at the elite or top level, he ain't beating Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Like who? His best stoppage win was due to an accidental headbutt breaking an orbital bone.

How powerful is Spence going to be when he's not "the big fish" anymore? Especially since Crawford has written the book on how to beat him. Spence has too many tells in the ring.
          Tim's most notable win is his last fight and is most famous for being an e-mail champion because Charlo had money to make so why is he being rated so highly compared to the former unified 147lb champion who beat Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia?
          joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

No version of Tim Tszyu beats Errol Spence. I like Tim and I liked his father but styles make fights, Errol's size and style is poison for Tim.
            Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Tim's most notable win is his last fight and is most famous for being an e-mail champion because Charlo had money to make so why is he being rated so highly compared to the former unified 147lb champion who beat Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia?
              Tszyu is the bigger, fresher fighter. And honestly, Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia aren't Hall of Fame level talent

Comment

Next: Bomac reaction on Crawford vs Janibek

Comment

Unless being weight drained really was the problem with Spence last time out, I'd put my money on Tszyu.

I just feel like there's a lot more ailing Spence than making weight.

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post

Tszyu is the bigger, fresher fighter. And honestly, Ugas, Porter, Brook, Garcia aren't Hall of Fame level talent
                    Is Tszyu bigger? fresher because he hasn't fought anyone other than a plucky underdog. Those names are better than no names.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      No version of Tim Tszyu beats Errol Spence. I like Tim and I liked his father but styles make fights, Errol's size and style is poison for Tim.
                      ————
                      Tim will be just another Katsidis or Jeff Horn or Kambosos … Australians who got beat up by elite fighters once they crossed the ocean

Comment

Working...
                      X