Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: I've Already Relieved One Ukrainian Of All The Belts, About To Relieve Another Idiot Of The Belts I Gave Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Fury’s awesome showing against Ng you would think he would have a little less to say… May the best man win. Fury will get a full camp & this time he will take it seriously.

Comment

furys got 2 characters. He can be normal, but he can really ham it up too. Bit like Ali, when camera was on Ali, hed start ranting.
      But usyk s not ugly?

Comment

the ngannou debacle wasnt enough to shut him up but the sizzling sausage might do if things go to his plan, i still think fury will win but i think its a close one and usyks chances have risen since furys last fight i would say

Comment

I actually hope Usyk wins. Fury is an a s s I think he is talented, I was a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            I actually hope Usyk wins. Fury is an a s s I think he is talented, I was a fan.
            Fury isn't disciplined.

He'll train for the level of his opponent instead of working hard in every camp.

Fury will put in in more effort to get ready for Usyk

Comment

Fury hasn't fought anything beside human heavy bags since Wlad, Usyk is a huge step up in class.

It'll be extremely interesting to see how Furys leg hold up, I don't believe they will.

He was forced to go to Sugar Hill to change his style (well not really, just revert it, only improvement was his jab) because his lifestyle caught up to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post
                Fury hasn't fought anything beside human heavy bags since Wlad, Usyk is a huge step up in class.

It'll be extremely interesting to see how Furys leg hold up, I don't believe they will.

He was forced to go to Sugar Hill to change his style (well not really, just revert it, only improvement was his jab) because his lifestyle caught up to him.

Or age. The legs start to feel heavy in your early 30s already.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  furys got 2 characters. He can be normal, but he can really ham it up too. Bit like Ali, when camera was on Ali, hed start ranting.
                  But usyk s not ugly?
                  Do you find Usyk attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

The bolded... it is a stretch. He wanted to knock people out. He added to his abilities. I don't know that it was an act of desperation so much as a way to add to his game. It actually makes sense... He thought to himself... "Hummm! the puncher can he take the punch? So he found a way to go after Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Do you find Usyk attractive?
                      No, but I think i can tell if a man is ugly or handsome. David Gandy is handsome. Brad Pitt is.
                      But usyk don't come across as ugky, but normal average looking
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 11-18-2023, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X