Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Can Hit [Benavidez] With Shots Where I Can Probably Put Him Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade: I Can Hit [Benavidez] With Shots Where I Can Probably Put Him Out

David Benavidez is a natural super middleweight who has knocked out 85 percent of the opponents he has faced in 10 years as a professional prizefighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The main question here: Can he really hurt Benavidez if he lands? If he can't hurt him, Benavidez will eventually get to him and put it on him. No way he is gonna to last all 12 and win trying to box off the back foot. At some point, Andrade is gonna hafta stop and fight him off and that's where the danger lies for him. Should be another very intriguing clash of styles.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
      The main question here: Can he really hurt Benavidez if he lands? If he can't hurt him, Benavidez will eventually get to him and put it on him. No way he is gonna to last all 12 and win trying to box off the back foot. At some point, Andrade is gonna hafta stop and fight him off and that's where the danger lies for him. Should be another very intriguing clash of styles.
      If Caleb Plant who is famous for gassing, can last 12, Andrade should have little problem.

Comment

50/50 fight.. the point most fight enthusiasts are missing with boo boo is, the angles, quick movements, sneaky power he possesses will definitely catch David throughout the fight… anyone can get hurt with shots they don’t see coming.. question is, does boo boo power effect David’s chin??
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Up until the opening bell rings I'm still expecting Andrade to pull out of the fight. I won't believe he's in the ring with a credible opponent until I see the punches flying.
          Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

i like andrades attitude for this fight, i hope he does well actually and backs up his good talk

Comment

Movement?

Hopefully Andrade doesn’t run and stink the joint out like Shakur.
              dannnnn dannnnn likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post

If Caleb Plant who is famous for gassing, can last 12, Andrade should have little problem.
                The problem isn't lasting all 12. It's if he can last all 12 and be able to fight hard enough to win rounds. Plant lasted all 12, but took a beating and lost almost every, if not, every round in the second half of the fight. Andrade will probably win rounds early bc he's a slick, tricky guy and Benavidez usually starts slow, but once Benavidez picks up steam, that's when the fight will start to change. Andrade will hafta fight a near-perfect fight to win this one IMO.

Comment

This fight goes distance. Neither guys has enough power to knock out the opponent. The only question is if Andrade will be busy enough to get a decision.

Comment

The odds of that title coming to fruition are pretty much summed up with this statement

"The 35-year-old Andrade has won only three of his past nine fights by knockout. Each of those three victories came against huge underdogs in WBO middleweight title defenses (Artur Akavov, Luke Keeler and Jason Quigley)."
                    shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X