Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Joshua Asked For $50 Million, We Provided That, He Didn't Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

Whaaat? The forum didn't say that, Wilder just said that at the time stamp you pointed out, lol. He literally said, after initially they were Okay with him coming over to commentate for the fight and stepping in the ring for a face off if AJ won, that they called him back to say no, because Joshua didn't want to hype up the event. Again, whose scared of who? There are so many red flags in Joshua's camp and side as to why this never happened earlier that it's crazy.
    He never signed to fight Joshua and would maybe still be allowed in the ring ,what your saying is false . It doesn’t matter what you time stamped the fact is he refused to commit to a fight he just wanted to clout chase . He did the same things with Fury when Wilder stopped Szpilka ,he made it out like he wanted Fury next when Fury got in the ring knowing he had a rematch with Wlad scheduled .

The fact I already posted where the 50 million was coming from should have been the last post on here as it was coming from BT . Like I said this is the dumbest forum I go on ,it is what it is . Lol

Wilder says AJ was also planning on beefin' up security at the arena ... so he ain't even gonna bother making the trip out to Principality Stadium in Wales for Joshua vs. Parker. "I'm starting to hear about restraining orders and all this stuff ... I don't think they want this fight," Deontay tells TMZ Sports. Willder says it sucks they can't square up after Joshua presumably beats the brakes off Parker ... 'cause it'd be the perfect opportunity to promote their heavyweight grudge match.​

Restraining order ? Someone has got to be the dumbest MF”er on the planet to believe this last minute reason to ditch the invite he was given . .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-20-2023, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This is more nonsense on this thread which is years and years of ******ity with posters trying to make sense if Wilder rejecting multiple offers .

The so called 50 million was being funded by BT sports which would have terminated any chances of Joshua’s abilities to persue that fight under another promotion contract . Besides that before Hearn found that out by a Warren slip up he during an interview that he had to then admit to which is why they didn’t want to show exactly where proof of funds were coming from and demanded a signed contract with no negotiations ( as though that’s would happen ) Joshua said let’s go after that that’s when the Finkle/ Wilder nonsense still moved along .

Team Wilder basically counter offered with a non negotiable starting point where they knew those terms would never be a possibility and further clout chase Joshua’s name ….sorry that’s not wanting a fight . Warren isn’t even associated with Wilder so to go seek out or team up with Finkle just bc you hate Hearn shows the lengths other promoters went out of their way to try and freeze Hearn out .

People wonder why I lable this forum one of the dumbest ones around well ? This thread really sums up why without explanation. .
      So I’ll just repost this again, this should be the last post on here because it addresses the topic but I know it won’t be .

Comment

Wilder is the big money fight , always was for him .

Now read your post REALLY carefully and see what you did there .
        Who will AJ make more money with Wilder or Fury? Its that simple dummy. Oh, the answer is FURY for the dummies out their.
        Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 11-20-2023, 05:30 PM.

Comment

The so called 50 million was being funded by BT sports which would have terminated any chances of Joshua’s abilities to persue that fight under another promotion contract .
          So what you’re saying is, Boots was RIGHT to turn down a fight with Crawford because the offer on BLK Prime was being funded by them “which would have terminated Ennis’ abilities to pursue that fight under another promotion (Showtime) contract “.

Just once, NSB, I’m begging you…BE CONSISTENT.

If Boots ducked Crawford, then Joshua ducked Wilder for the same reason you just gave.

Comment

We all know what happened

pGJW4Dq.png
            Attached Files

Comment

Is it a new offer or is Wilder talking about that offer from 2018?

Comment

Working...
              X