Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Gervonta Davis Will Get Exposed if He Faces The Right Guy Like Shakur

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley: Gervonta Davis Will Get Exposed if He Faces The Right Guy Like Shakur

Some of the critics of Gervonta "Tank" Davis were finally won over. It may have taken a few years, but the newly turned 29-year-old has continued to rack up the wins and look good while doing so. In 2023, you could make the argument that it all came together for him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe it will be Shakur who gets exposed. Make the fight.

Comment

How is Tank going to bet exposed? He has shown that not only he has crushing power but he has a great set of skills set the goes with it. Shakur is one of the most talented boxers in boxing right now. If he loses to him doesn't mean that he was exposed, the better fighter won.

Comment

Good then that makes for a nice rematch. Headmathy Buttley is a emotional clown

Comment

All of this is somewhat true … as this is spoken how do we and my guy Tim
          ( hall of famer ) know that Tank isn’t changing his style of boxing
          we know that he has an awesome trainer in Calvin Ford
          remember Tank knows how to bait his opponent close enough to knock them out and my guy Shakur really has not be clocked in his entire career

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
            Headmathy Buttley
            Lol. I like Tim but this is funny.
            Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

I kind of agree Tank is very overrated he has power but i'm not overly impressed with his boxing skills and the man is coming up to 30 years old and fought pretty much nobody normally there is a reason for that.
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Until Davis finds his balls and fights the guys he's supposed to (without a cw and rehydration clauses) instead of the guys he cherrypicks, we'll never know. I honestly don't think he and his bosses will ever take chances as they're content with the money he's making without having to fight top guys and his fanboys suck off and praise anything he does.

Comment

or pacquiao at 147...

Comment

Not sure why anyone would take these comments seriously. Tim and Tank had words and this is very personal. Not to mention he's a TR company man and that adds to the bias. I know ESPN doesn't care but I would make him clean up his act. He's a good commentator but he lacks professionalism.

Comment

Working...
                    X