Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arslanbek Makhmudov: Agit Kabayel Will Be a Very Good Test For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like this fight. Makhmudov is dangerous, but on the other hand Kabayel is his the best opponent so far, so who knows.

Comment

Good step up for Arslanbek, one of the few fight's on the card i find intriguing.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        I like this fight. Makhmudov is dangerous, but on the other hand Kabayel is his the best opponent so far, so who knows.
        Takam was the best. He will KO Kabayel

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
          So strange that Kabayel risks this...
          Given enough $$$ (or Rials), nobody has a short turnaround time, injuries, training camps issues, egos or platform issues,

Comment

Glad they're both finally stepping up.

Good fight

Comment

Decent fight. I think Makmudov can easily be outboxed, hes looked more and more sloppy in recent years, still, his power is still ridiculous. Has Kabayal ever been down? hes not great but he was good enough to completely shut out a 'prime' delboy, whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Decent fight. I think Makmudov can easily be outboxed, hes looked more and more sloppy in recent years, still, his power is still ridiculous. Has Kabayal ever been down? hes not great but he was good enough to completely shut out a 'prime' delboy, whatever that means.
                Kabayel was down vs underaverage Argon Smakici. This match looks better on paper than really it is in my opinion.
                Last edited by James; 11-16-2023, 11:09 AM.
                edpboxing edpboxing mlac mlac like this.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

Kabayel was down vs underaverage Argon Smakici. This match looks better on paper than really it is in my opinion.
                  You are right, lol. Kabayel was almost killed in early rounds, but he survived and found the way to win because Smakici was a bum.
                  ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X