Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: "I'm Gonna Stop Devin Haney, He's Not a Defensive Master"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: "I'm Gonna Stop Devin Haney, He's Not a Defensive Master"

Regis Prograis knows that he didn't put his best foot forward on June 17th. On the night, he took on Danielito Zorilla, a late replacement opponent, for his homecoming back in New Orleans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If your level will be the same of the Zorrilla fight, I'm not sure.
    Willy Wanker Willy Wanker likes this.

Comment

I think if the match ends in a stoppage from either side, it will be more exciting than most people on this forum would've expected. The worst would be a rather dull 12 rounds with neither dropping and ending in a decision.

Comment

Yeah, just like you stopped Josh Taylor. Oh, wait...

Comment

Haney’s defence is actually pretty leaky. Once you get into range, he isn’t difficult to hit. However, does have good feet and knows how to utilise his size/length to control distance/range. Prograis may struggle to get into range, especially early.

Comment

There are just some lines of dialogue that seem to historically relay defeat. In anyway mentioning your opponent as a “master” for instance, even if it’s to say he’s not one, or saying they aren’t unbeatable, only human etc. of all the times I can recall, this spells out defeat.

Not a good look.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              There are just some lines of dialogue that seem to historically relay defeat. In anyway mentioning your opponent as a “master” for instance, even if it’s to say he’s not one, or saying they aren’t unbeatable, only human etc. of all the times I can recall, this spells out defeat.

Not a good look.
              It's a guaranteed loss if he says he's going to shock the world.

Comment

haney should beat him pretty well, said it before the lopez taylor fight, these 140lb guys are a step up in weight but a step down in quality, fighters who stay at 140lbs long term do it for a reason, because they arent good enough for welterweight and they arent good enough for lightweight, its a mickey mouse division
                Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Just wondering what Regis is gonna do when Haney hugs and runs all night. That's his defense. Especially the hugging. And they let him get away with it. It won't be entertaining to watch IMO. With this guy you need a stern anti-hugging ref.

Comment

I really hope you do khtfo
                    Hope your wrestling skills will be up to par for the huggy defence that Haney portrays

Comment

Working...
                    X