Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Benavidez Jr: Weight Had A Lot To Do With Losses To Terence Crawford, Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Getting stopped by bud is one thing but Danny Garcia? He doesn't knock out anybody. And Danny isn't an "elite" type of fighter'

Thats one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time.
    joseph5620 joseph5620 likes this.

Comment

Jose is the poor man's David Benavidez. He can use any amount of excuses he wants to explain why he lost to Bud, none of them would be valid. He loses to Bud every day of the week and twice on Sundays even if Benavidez picked the weight, gloves, ring size, venue, ref, judges, etc.
      Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
        Jose is the poor man's David Benavidez. He can use any amount of excuses he wants to explain why he lost to Bud, none of them would be valid. He loses to Bud every day of the week and twice on Sundays even if Benavidez picked the weight, gloves, ring size, venue, ref, judges, etc.
        He didn't say why he lost, he said the weight added to it, doesn't means he wins, he is saying without that added element he could have done better, and still lost, fans are so, I don't even know the words, maybe hyper critical fits.

Comment

He wasn't forced to fight at those weights. It was his choice. Not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
            Getting stopped by bud is one thing but Danny Garcia? He doesn't knock out anybody. And Danny isn't an "elite" type of fighter
            He didn't get stopped by Danny. He didn't do much of anything except make faces after eating combos.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

He didn't get stopped by Danny. He didn't do much of anything except make faces after eating combos.
              Oh shlt your right.

Lol it proves my point even more that Danny isn't an elite level fighter
              _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

He didn't say why he lost, he said the weight added to it, doesn't means he wins, he is saying without that added element he could have done better, and still lost, fans are so, I don't even know the words, maybe hyper critical fits.
                Weight didn't have a lot to do with the loss to Bud though. This argument also has nothing to do with fans having "hyper critical fits" as you claim, it's a reflection of reality. I stand by my original post.

Comment

Working...
                X