Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner's Trainer: AB Is Training To Give Ryan Garcia The Ass Whooping He's Looking For

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flap View Post
    Hope Broner doesn't try a "Maidana back scuttle" on Garcia. That boy may turn around and kiss him full on the lips.
    With De La Hoya masturbating while enjoying the scene, for good measure.
    Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Problem is Broner is going to decimate Cryan AND Oscar verbally on the pressers.
      I can see that. Wonder how Garcia would handle the verbal assault he'd get if they ever make it. With how fragile these guys egos are, that alone would be worth watching.

Comment

Although Ryan's resume is not awesome, he has beat multiple fighters that I believe are better than Broner. Broner looked like he was the real deal until he got to higher levels. We then realized he surely was not Floyd.

Comment

From zero to hero. People hated AB yesterday, now they want to see Broner hand Ryan another loss. Boxing is funny like that.

Comment

He just wants the paycheck a matchup with Ryan provides.

Comment

Don't know if Broner will be successful in his comeback--he had much potential & ability but he blew it. He still could win some fights if he gets serious about boxing but he lost some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                From zero to hero. People hated AB yesterday, now they want to see Broner hand Ryan another loss. Boxing is funny like that.
                ———-
                No, boxing is not funny like that. Nobody cares for Broner anymore than they care for Ryan. Broner is never going to redeem himself.
                Broner can beat Ryan but it will not enhance his public image. A win for Ryan (highly unlikely) will be good for his resume but it won’t prolong his career.

Broner is now an official journeyman. Exactly how Zab was the last 5 years of his career.
                Ryan is one spectacular KO loss from ending his career.

Comment

i liked watching broner fight, but that was only back when he would let his (fast) hands go

Comment

Man, at his age, body type, and lack of discipline between fights, I don't know if Broner can make 140 anymore.

Comment

Don King on the comeback with A. Broner in his corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X