Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Stripped Of IBF Belt; Jaron Ennis Elevated To Full Titlist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Stripped Of IBF Belt; Jaron Ennis Elevated To Full Titlist

Terence 'Bud' Crawford is no longer boxing's undisputed welterweight champion. BoxingScene.com has confirmed the IBF has ceased recognition of Crawford's reign due to his inability to satisfy a mandatory title defense obligation. The unbeaten three-division champ inherited interim IBF titlist Jaron 'Boots' Ennis as an overdue title defense, but cannot comply with the sanctioning body's rules on negotiations due to his contractually
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Hard fought victory another stoppage for Boots, once he opened that e-mail from the IBF he knew that title was his for the taking.

Comment

These rematch clauses are killing boxing .After a total beat down in every department Spence is obviously Taylor made for Bud and looks to have virtually no chance . These ridiculous rematch causes are nothing but a money rip off , rematches should be earned in the ring.

Comment

Barrios wants Ennis with or without title.

I can see this fight happening. Ennis will take it in a hearbeat. Another tailor-made fight for Jaron Boots.
        JQside jqSide likes this.

Comment

I would much prefer to have watched Crawford fight Boots over beating Spence up again. It's pretty clear that Spence can't do anything against Crawford. This is as unnecessary a rematch as I have ever seen. At least Boots would present a different challenge, plus he might have won.

Comment

The IBF is right here. Just like the WBO was right to strip Jermell and instate Tszyu as champ.

Comment

Will the PBC fanboys taunt Jaron Boots Ennis for being handed an email title like they did to Tzyu?

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
                Will the PBC fanboys taunt Jaron Boots Ennis for being handed an email title like they did to Tzyu?
                Nope they never keep the same energy.

Comment

I really hate this the same way I hated Jermell being stripped.

He BARELY earned the god damn IBF.

Comment

Who's Ennis's mandatory then?

Comment

Working...
                    X