Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang: If Hearn is Really Interested in Joshua Fight - Send Over a Contract!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhang: If Hearn is Really Interested in Joshua Fight - Send Over a Contract!

Heavyweight contender Zhilei Zhang believes a showdown with Anthony Joshua is the perfect scenario - as both heavyweight champions are signed on to fight each other in the coming year. Zhang is currently riding with a lot of steam after stopping Joe Joyce in back to back fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm liking Zhang a lot these days. He's like a less shop-worn version of Luis Ortiz. They both want the smoke but few are brave enough to fight them. I think he stops Joshua if they ever fight.

Comment

I dont think anyone is knocking that genetically engineered big oaf Zhang out. Hearn would put Joshua in with Zhang though, the dude is horrible at matchmaking.

Comment

Haven’t seen this level of chickensht among a promoter since the clown who repped Rid**** Bowe and his obnoxious duck of Lewis. Only people who defend Hearn are on his payroll

Comment

Emperor Zhang handles psychologically-scarred AJ with ease.
          Rumblerr Rumblerr likes this.

Comment

Bro ready to handout three piece combos with no fortune cookie.

Comment

Another one whose promotor can't finance his next purse.

Comment

Eddy does not want it. Zhang is the Chinese, but AJ has the crystal.

Comment

Not a single top 10 boxer's volunteering to get their jaw whacked by a massive, hard-punching southpaw, and why tf would they? (they should for my entertainment)

This combo's problem for anyone, and not a chance in hell Hearn's sending AJ for that, that's hard work

Comment

I think Zhang wins pretty easy. Depends if AJ is on his bike all night

Comment

Working...
                    X