Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Morrell Jr. To Face Sena Agbeko In Last Showtime Championship Boxing Main Event 12/16

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Shiskin is ten with TBRB and beat Agbeko so yeah, clearly that would have been a better fight.
    Of course that would be a better name, but sometimes it is hard for young prospects to face each other, for one reason or another.
    dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Thought either DSG or Thurman would headline this card?

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

People keep saying that but as yet it's just an unsubstantiated internet rumour some talking head on YouTube started.
        That bastard got me then smh! I should’ve known better. Thx for clearing that up. I hope the Netflix rumor actually comes to fruition though, I think that’s a no brainer
        dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Putting someone who failed a brain scan into the ring with a puncher like Morrell - especially after what we've seen happening to Aidos Yerbossynuly - doesn't sound like a bright idea, if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
            Putting someone who failed a brain scan into the ring with a puncher like Morrell - especially after what we've seen happening to Aidos Yerbossynuly - doesn't sound like a bright idea, if you ask me.
            That's what I'm thinking. I mean, a MRI shows a brain abnormality in April, so by November it just went away? So what was it, a brain fart? My guess is that barring an error, it was either a tumor or an aneurism, and they don't just go away.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

That's what I'm thinking. I mean, a MRI shows a brain abnormality in April, so by November it just went away? So what was it, a brain fart? My guess is that barring an error, it was either a tumor or an aneurism, and they don't just go away.
              Let's hope it was an error.
              pnut901 pnut901 SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED like this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Let's hope it was an error.
                Yes, we don't want to see anybody get permanently damaged or worse.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

Yes, we don't want to see anybody get permanently damaged or worse.
                  Definitely, I know it is a dangerous sport and we like to see good fights, not tragedy, especially when they can be avoided. Truth be told, I never expected for Aidos to get hurt, he was been outclassed but still in the fight, and then it was all over, that tells me that Morrell Jr has real ko power in his hands.

Comment

Sena probably gonna need another MRI after Morrell.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                      I can't say it any better. First Morrell ducks Beni until Beni looks sick v Plant. Now this. It's like he's hunting wounded prey. Morrell can be a draw, but not shooting fish in a barrel.

Comment

Working...
                      X