Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Can Haney Stand Up To The Firepower Of Regis Prograis? A Lotta People Think No

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn: Can Haney Stand Up To The Firepower Of Regis Prograis? A Lotta People Think No

Eddie Hearn understands some of his detractors' doubts about Devin Haney's move up in weight because the British promoter considers Regis Prograis the hardest puncher in the 140-pound division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I don’t see Prograis winning … I see this as a semi-boring 8-4 Haney fight
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

i think haney will win and his dad will demand he be crowned after the fight

Comment

I like this fight. I respect Haney for stepping right up to the plate this way after moving up. Prograis has a ton to prove and is motivated. I think Haney has the skill to handle this, but all Prograis has to do is land solidly once in this fight and I think he takes it over. He is an underrated technician in the ring and I think he wins over the favored Haney.

Comment

Haney's earning his respect the way a fighter is supposed to. A 24-year-old kid, belt after belt.

Glad those morons at Showtime came to their senses and let the battle of the has-beens kick rocks.

Comment

Although I want Prograis to win.
            Much respect to Haney for the route he's taken at 24 years old.

I might not like his style.
            But I gotta respect him.
            JeBron Lamez JeBron Lamez likes this.

Comment

Not a Haney fan but I don't see Prograis skill wise pulling it off, especially after what I saw in his last couple of performances. Has the power but speed and technique go to Haney.
              Bummed because we don't get many big fights here in SF and I'm not going to splurge for a bout that might not be that competitive and the undercards are absolute dogshyt.

Comment

Regis has firepower? Where, in his gun cupboard at home?

Hearn talking crap as usual.

Comment

The Bright lights don't bother Haney, now he's home and will walk out to cheers and not Boos like Vegas. Haney will be too sharp, too quick, too much stamina Haney could possibly hurt drop maybe even stop Regis
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

I see Prograis being just a split second behind Haney. He’s too old and slow Both of Rougarou’s timing and reflexes are off.

Comment

Working...
                    X