No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Janibek Shreds Carlos Adames: "You Are Easy Work For Me!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post

Janibek is definitely talking too much, and his accomplishments just don't merit the narrative, not up to this point anyway.
    A fight between these two fighters would turn out to be a war, so I'm hoping that it get's made soon, maybe even next.
    If Denzel Bentley made Janibek work hard, imagine what Adames would subject him to...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

If Denzel Bentley made Janibek work hard, imagine what Adames would subject him to...
      My thought's exactly, but styles make fight's so nothing is etched in stone especially in boxing.
      That said I want to see this fight, so stop talking so much **** Janibek, and do what you can do to make this fight happen.
      Hitmon Hitmon Tatabanya Tatabanya like this.

Comment

This would be a great fight considering nothing else is happening at MW or even likely to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

The reason this fight won't happen is because Charlo is the WBC champ, Adames has the interim belt. So unless Charlo gets stripped it couldn't be a unification. I don't think Arum/PBC would work together for a low money fight like this either.
          I think he is counting on Charlo fighting Plant later thus vacating making Adames full champion. If he beat Adames before then his status would be bumped up. Charlo isn't taking a dangerous fight that won't make him much money at this point.

Comment

Who does Adames have in mind for his next fight in the PBC stable? He clearly wants no part of Janibek.

I don't know why there's constant regular article about this fight when Adames is not interested. Why not shift focus on what Adames wants? Why keep beating a dead horse? I don't get it.

Comment

How many articles to do you have to write about this fight when not a tick of the needle is moving? Why not give it up and ask Adames who he wants? Why waste time writing these articles?

Comment

Janibek is the Boogeyman no doubt. Just get him in the ring against anyone and he is a terror.

Comment

Janibek needs to get his facts straight. Adames has never been knocked out as a pro. He lost one fight by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    Is it just me, or Alimkhanuly is starting to talk a little too much for one's taste?
                    Low ticket sellers get told to do so I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                      How many articles to do you have to write about this fight when not a tick of the needle is moving? Why not give it up and ask Adames who he wants? Why waste time writing these articles?
                      Yeah, I have no idea why they're wasting time writing these Janibek/Adames articles. I've been seeing them for months now, one of which gets bumped by 2-3 posters doing back and forth with their off topic nonsense.

No idea why when still no progress is being made in terms of making the fight happen despite these regular articles about the fight. One side is simply not interested and would rather continue spending long vacation.​

Comment

Working...
                      X