Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: O'Shaquie Foster Drops Rocky Hernandez Twice, Stops Him in Twelfth of Wild Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Didn't have to box he literally just had to stay away from foster and the fight was in the bag
    It's the 12th round, he's fatigued from being the aggressor and he just got hurt the previous round. Rocky has also never been 12 rounds before because he's a KO puncher.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 10-29-2023, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Smaller rings should be made standard. It forces a better fight and if the pure boxer is good enough it doesn’t stop him from winning as he should.
      The smaller ring favored Rocky's style, but once Foster turned the tide in the 11th, Rocky had less room to flee. A small ring was a gift that became a curse. Stylistic versatility and great footwork become highlighted in a small ring.

Does anybody have an idea of what the ring measurement was? I know there's a range of sizes.
      Last edited by kiaba360; 10-29-2023, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Hearn also said that there was open scoring for the fight, which means Foster knew he needed to get the stoppage as well. Now that makes me wonder why Rocky didn't try to be more careful. He truly is a "kill or be killed" type of fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

You wanna bet the judges are awarding those air jabs from Foster
          Trey Shaw, every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions……..

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Trey Shaw, every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions……..
            The guy is a fckin loser living vicariously through non-black fighters. A sad boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post

I didn't have confidence in Rocky some fighters are just ****** his corner told him just move and he actually replied with "no I'm going out like a warrior" lol wtf is that that's just being an idiot he deserved to lose cuz a dumbass like that won't cut it long in boxing.
              Trey Shaw, so when a black fighter moves smartly in the ring, you say he’s a coward and is ruining the sport of boxing but when a Hispanic fight won’t move smartly, he’s ******. Just another example of how every post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions………

Comment

• Originally posted by tkoboxingscene View Post

The guy is a fckin loser living vicariously through non-black fighters. A sad boy
                Maybe because he wants to be in exciting fights, not with black huggers. Matter of fact, Rocky could have just hugged and stayed on the outside the last round, like a blacck fighter, and won. You guys are overrated.

Comment

• The judges need to be investigated or given a free boxing lesson on me, MF'ers!

Comment

• Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                    The judges need to be investigated or given a free boxing lesson on me, MF'ers!
                    It's crazy how ****** you are lmao

Comment

• A great fight. FOTY candidate?

Comment

Working...
                      X