Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs Terence Crawford on Cinco De Mayo 2024?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Alvarez vs Terence Crawford on Cinco De Mayo 2024?

I don't see the Spence vs Crawford rematch happening. Seems the media don't GAF about that fight. Might as well promote the Crawford vs Alvarez fight with the hope of getting things moving as early as now.

Let's see how the media can influence the negotiations to start rolling.
    Last edited by maguirre; 10-29-2023, 12:32 PM.

Look at how obsessed Youtubers aka Media about the Crawford vs Canelo fight is/are.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
      Now that we are all witnesses in this Crawford vs Canelo media obsession, we now expect them to back Canelo when he agrees to take the fight. Any attack on Canelo taking on a guy moving 3 divisions up should not be tolerated. Again, let's count on the media to fully defend and support Alvarez in taking the fight, if he does.
      Excellent points.

Comment

Crawford vs Canelo Media obsession #2

Comment

Crawford vs Canelo Media obsession #3

Comment

I might go to the event with my uncle if it's in Vegas. Plenty of time to prepare.

Comment

I’d rather watch Crawford vs Canelo than Crawford school Spence again.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

spence needs to get a good win under his belt at 154 to prove hes not a zombie

canelo crawford would surely be better than the charlo fiasco, u would hope anyway
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Crawford vs Canelo Media obsession #4

Comment

PBC needs to start learning to embrace Crawford as their own PBC fighter and let Sam Watson circle around him every fight night. PBC got 2 remaining fights for Canelo, so they might as well do this Crawford/Canelo fight next in May next year.

Comment

Working...
                    X