Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis-Keith Thurman Set For December 9 As Part Of Showtime/PBC PPV In Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Look what they got? A bunch of over the hill geezers that stopped fighting in the prime of their careers.
    They are putting all their name fighters in a card maybe to attract another form of viewing fights in the future since Showtime is out and to the public, "Look what you are going to miss..."

D

Comment

I don't care to watch an old fighter against a powerless boring fighter (main event) or a fighter who has been inexcusably inactive for some time and only cares about money and not legacy (co-feature) or a rematch for a previous fight that wasn't good in the first place (opening bout). What else you got haymon?
      Sweet_Science_ Sweet_Science_ likes this.

Comment

And Ennis n his team are doing nothing but whining.
        NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
          PBC staking the PPV event as a farewell or look what we got?
          "they" have been giving that kinda stuff to us for years now and after show is gone it will be worst -- bc as dry as the fights have become esp PPV events it will get worst as the source dries up the people some people get more desperate for what the want.

Comment

props, Dead Man Walking

Comment

A winnable fight for Keith, as Stanionis is easy to find.
              Tag, You're Hit Tag, You're Hit likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post

"they" have been giving that kinda stuff to us for years now and after show is gone it will be worst -- bc as dry as the fights have become esp PPV events it will get worst as the source dries up the people some people get more desperate for what the want.
                These promotional companies have taken down boxing with their greed and crappy fights that they charge so much. Too bad that the networks aligned themselves with them.

Comment

Props to Thurman for taking the fight. Definitely not ppv worthy lol what a joke

Comment

see, its starts, nobody wants Keef to lose, they start to look for some excusses, funny *****

Comment

I'm happy to see my boy Thurman FINALLY back in the mix against a credible opponent. Stanionis ain't Ennis - who knows if Keith will ever be ready for Boots - but, to me, this is a better opponent than Ugas would have been (especially seeing what version of Ugas showed up against Barrios). And Danny vs Lara isn't a top notch fight or anything, but I like both fighters and at this stage they're probably evenly matched. So, I'm happy enough with what appears to be Showtime's send-off broadcast. Beats the hell out of HBO's last one.

Comment

Working...
                      X