Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Believes UFC 294 Will Outperform Fury-Ngannou on PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Dana White MF'ing problem? This MF'er unbelievable and everyone knows it but won't address his hating asS mental state! He need an asS whipping.

Comment

I should hope so. Who in their right mind would pay $80 for this Fury exhibition farce that has a crap undercard as well?

Comment

This seems obvious. No one here is going to pay for that Fury fight.

Comment

Ngannou will be getting paid a hell of a lot more than anyone on Dana’s roster though.

Stay salty coke head, Francis told you he was worth more and he was right!

Comment

Both will be available to watch next morning via torrents

Comment

Maidana vs JMM would outsell this trash

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                Fury is the best heavyweight boxer in the world, Ngannou is supposedly the best heavyweight MMA fighter. That seems like best vs best too.
                Thats debatable now. Ngannous last MMA fight was a close boring somewhat contentious decision over a guy that just got stopped in 2 minutes by Jon Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
                  Maidana vs JMM would outsell this trash
                  You should watch that UFC, see if it finally wins you over

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

Thats debatable now. Ngannous last MMA fight was a close boring somewhat contentious decision over a guy that just got stopped in 2 minutes by Jon Jones.
                    To be fair, Jon ‘Bones’ Jones is the originator of the “Bones Loophole “ allowing him to microdope and be repeatedly cleared of drug test fails. So that version of Jones was ‘enhanced’.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

That would have been a good fight. I don't think triangle theories work in MMA though, I know they don't work in boxing. I'm rooting for Miocic to pull the miracle vs Jones too.

Comment

Working...
                      X