Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Shakes His Head At Jermell Charlo: "He Showed Us Who You Are, You're Not Gonna Step Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theshotyoudontsee View Post

And in the process robbed hundreds of thousands of people out of their money, discredited his career and hurt the sport.

What a win.

I wasn't dumb enough to buy it anyway as I knew it was money grab farce. But alot of people got ripped off, and Charlo selling the fight like he was going in to make history. SMDH.
    The brutal truth is painful!

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Late but, he might want to go soul searching before fighting Crawford.

He'd be better off fighting Tszyu over Crawford.

If I was his promoter or coach, honestly, if he doesn't get a gut check first. I would advise him not to fight Crawford. Ngl. Yes, he should avoid him if he doesn't want his a.ss beat
      ——-
      I’d advise him the same thing. Fight Tszyu first and then Bud. I think he KO’s Tszyu and it’ll be a huge payday if it happens in Australia. A win like that will make a fight with Bud intriguing

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Was Mall, which is my bad. But they keep the same energy

LMAO

Charlo got quiet real quick.

Would've loved to see this fight. I'm assuming this was back when Charlo was still somewhat active and Jacobs before he had subpar performances against Rosado and fell apart against John Ryder.

I would've picked Jacobs to beat Charlo. He always seemed mentally strong.
        _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
        X