Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Trainer on Joshua: He's Cool If He Goes His Whole Career Without Fighting Deontay; Doesn't Campaign About the Fight Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sight is so Pro AJ facts NEVER matter.

AJ has run from Wilder his whole career.

He even told y’all to fight him because he was so scared and y’all still BLAME WILDER!!!

Wilder flew to the UK. He took the fight. He agreed to 15 million FLAT no PPV rates.

AJ didn’t sign.

He was told he could only get the fight if he signed a ONE OFF with no rematch for the fight in the UK.

He agreed

AJ didn’t sign and instead fought Povetkin

Only after Wilder was fighting each other and he got boxed out of his panties did he even acknowledge the other 2!

Well now Wilder is calling him out again and after his manager has gone ON RECORD as saying he has no problem ducking Wilder his WHOLE CAREER

Yall still support AJ in this……

You can’t make this shyt up!!!
    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Joshua is scared of Wilder, he always has been. "I mainly fear losing to that one big punch, I'd hate to lose like that" - Anthony Joshua, 2018

Fat Andy shattered that glass and Wilder would do so in more devastating fashion, hence Joshua will be kept away from Wilder until Wilder's in his 40's at the very minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

If Joshua does not fight Wilder next, he will just fight somebody else Hrgovic, Zhang, Wallin, Fury, Ruiz III, many other top level Heavyweights 'At some point, it is inevitable if he wants to legitimately work his way back towards a title fight'.

Sorry to just take this from your post as I agree with most of the rest of it.

But I really don't see Joshua fighting any of those you named next.

Tbh I don't see him fighting wilder either!

Thanks

Comment

I'd like to see AJ vs Wilder in a battle of the losers.

Wilder KOs him in 3

Comment

Originally posted by Bob View Post

& Aj didn't?
            Objectively on performance no 'Joshua out of Fury, Wilder, and Usyk has fought the highest number of top level Heavyweights in his career'.

This is just a objective fact mate. You seem to have your own rating system which is subjective, and not really based on performance.

Just made up, denying the reality of the situation 'Again? This is what Hardcore Fury fans do on a weekly and daily basis, it is the only way they can actually be hardcore Fury fans'.

Once you stop doing this? You can still be a Fury fan, but not a crony, who just sways this way and that way 'Lies and betrays themselves in order to protect Fury's reputation or enhance his overall resume'.

Note: Anthony Joshua statistically whether you like it or not 'Has fought more top level Heavyweights than Fury & Wilder, they were ranked high when he fought them'. And those fighters achieved those high rankings through their current form at the time, and performances etc.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post

Sorry to just take this from your post as I agree with most of the rest of it.

But I really don't see Joshua fighting any of those you named next.

Tbh I don't see him fighting wilder either!

Thanks
              The main point is? If Joshua's intentions are to get back into title contention.

At some point he will have to sign to fight in a big fight 'That fight could be against whatever fighter is in that top level position at the time'.

Right now Anthony Joshua is more likely than Wilder, to 1: Sign for big fight. 2: Actually work his way back into title contention.

That is how it appears currently right now as we speak etc.

Comment

Clubber Lang went to Rocky’s fights though didn’t he ? When Wilder went to Joshua’s fight against Klitchko the announcement team was begging him to talk about him but instead he was more interested in Tony Bellew only to go back home and tell everyone Joshua’s ducking him ?

Besides this that’s the difference between Joshua and Wilder ,team Joshua actually gives offers while Wilder TALKS about them and his best win is Helenius in the past 5 years ? If Joshua talked about Wilder till he couldn’t breath at the end day Wilder will just use it for clout we know this because he was also invited to Parker vs Joshua and made up b.s about not being allowed in the ring and cried about it because he wouldn’t sign to fight Joshua before he did that .

These guys arent fooling anyone but the fools if they didn’t want the fight Shelly Finkle would have called Hearn on it but the fact is they aren’t rushing for it either if that’s the case .
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-13-2023, 09:12 AM.

Comment

What exactly has Wilder done to make the fight?

Is his team actively making offers to venues?

Is he even an active boxer?

Comment

Originally posted by Flap View Post
                    Never heard Joshua call anyone out.
                    And that’s why he’s not wasting time with fake call outs and fought the most top 10 guys out of everyone . Lol
                    Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
                      What exactly has Wilder done to make the fight?

Is his team actively making offers to venues?

Is he even an active boxer?
                      Be careful with questions like that the Wilder and Fury die hards on here might lose a few brain cells over thinking simple questions here . Lol

Heaven forbid they come to grips one day that it’s actually Wilder who had all the opportunities to fight Joshua and realize those offers were real as well in this very reality a reality I’m not sure those ppl live in bc normal posters seem to see it but they don’t ? Lol
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-13-2023, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X