Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Trainer on Joshua: He's Cool If He Goes His Whole Career Without Fighting Deontay; Doesn't Campaign About the Fight Enough

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
    Out of Deontay Wilder & Anthony Joshua, which one fighters is more likely to:

1: Fight for a World title again?

2: Actually sign to fight in a big fight?

The answer to both of those questions right now, is Anthony Joshua.

What exactly will Wilder be doing? What are his intentions?
    It's not rocket science. It's very obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      Barry Hearn said prior to Joshua being brutalised by Ruiz , quote: 'if Joshua doesn't fight Wilder for the next ten years then I'll take that'(Barry is no fool !) Unless someone is ****** enough to give Joshua a train full of money for being iced he isn't going anywhere near that guy .All the talk from the Joshua nut huggers are not ever going to change that!
      That's a fact
      Sayithowitisuk Bob thack thack like this.

Comment

I don't know for sure if Joshua wants or not, though he appears to do more to chase it than Wilder.

What I know for a fact is that in three days it is the one year anniversary of Wilder's last fight. Based on that, Wilder doesn't appear to be chasing any fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
          I don't know for sure if Joshua wants or not, though he appears to do more to chase it than Wilder.

What I know for a fact is that in three days it is the one year anniversary of Wilder's last fight. Based on that, Wilder doesn't appear to be chasing any fights.
          Because he's scared of losing without the retirement package waiting for him.

Comment

This Malik guy should be helping to make the fight in the US, instead of just wishing and dreaming of the Saudi Oil Money. Is this guy even part of the negotiations or he and Finkel have relied completely on Hearn in making the fight happen for them? Where is Finkel? He hasn't talked to any Saudi promoter has he?
            Sayithowitisuk Bob likes this.

Comment

fury didnt campaign for the wilder fight. they literally ran after fury becausae they knew fury was out of shape and rusty. i believe fury said he needs another 3-4 fights before fighting in a big fight and they rushed in and offered him a 50-50 split because they thought they could cherry pick him. with joshua they turn down 100 million dollars and dont offer joshua anything. very telling. they wont even fight ruiz
              BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

It was alway's a cash out fight for both in Saudi.
                Today, both over value themselves so much nobody can afford them, they had they're shot for true greatness way back in 18 & blew it.
                Why don't Wilder & Finkel actually do some work & make the fight themselves?
                Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                  Out of Deontay Wilder & Anthony Joshua, which one fighters is more likely to:

1: Fight for a World title again?

2: Actually sign to fight in a big fight?

The answer to both of those questions right now, is Anthony Joshua
                  And Joshua is more likely to accept pay adjustments than Wilder if it's done outside of the Saudi Oil Money.
                  BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    fury didnt campaign for the wilder fight. they literally ran after fury becausae they knew fury was out of shape and rusty. i believe fury said he needs another 3-4 fights before fighting in a big fight and they rushed in and offered him a 50-50 split because they thought they could cherry pick him. with joshua they turn down 100 million dollars and dont offer joshua anything. very telling. they wont even fight ruiz
                    Well you've got a selective brain, that was in 19 a full year after they sent Wilder 3 low balls one of which Wilder accepted & tried to save the fight with the 50 mill 1 fight deal Aj asked for. In 18 during that Aj said in a Johnny Nelson sky TV interview interview "i won't be rushed into the Wilder fight" when asked when he said"19 20 21"Hearn then said 2020 & maybe he'll loose by then.

They're as bad as each other. Tell me, who've either beaten that wasn't a shot past it 38-41 year old? At least one of them had the stones to fight Fury in the biggest trilogy since Bowe Holyfield in the 90s.

Imagine if Wilder did accept the dazn offer, Aj lost & Wilder would have been in limbo for at least a year waiting for the Ruiz rematch & you know Eddie would use the mandatory excuse to fight Pulev instead, just like he used Povetkin before.

It's all very boring now with trolls like you still crying wahh dazn offer. It's pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                      Wilder feasted off of bottom feeders and has-beens. All of a sudden it's about his "legacy"? GTFO
                      & Aj didn't?

Comment

Working...
                      X