Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhang Adviser on Andy Ruiz: He's Got to Get Realistic; Put a Logical Hat On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Ruiz was training at an actual gym instead of McDonald's, Burger King, Taco Bell or Jack in the Box then he would be actually ready to fight. Ruiz wouldn't take a fight with a guy like Zhang because I think Zhang would knock him out. Maybe Zhang's team should offer Ruiz a year's supply of burgers at McDonald's along with some money. He may take the fight under those circumstances.

Comment

Realistic? Logical? ... Ruiz and pops? Oxymoron

Comment

I feel like Ruiz and Thurman are both fishing for their retirement checks.

Comment

If he wants to never work again then just retire, he can do that and I think he lives in mexico... so those Joshua paydays go even further than if he lived in the US.

He has to be honest with himself though, Joshua sold those tickets not him... and the mexican fans are probably so used to ignoring the heavyweight division that even when they have a mexican in it they continue to not care and also that he was born and grew up in california then later moved to mexico doesnt sell as well to them as if he grew up there. No matter what the reason, end of the day is he has no fans and doesnt sell PPV so he needs to stop making ****** demands on guarantees and splits.

Comment

It seems that Ruiz’ heart is just not into boxing anymore. I wish much success with his father’s business.

Comment

Obviously Ruiz wants a last extra big helping because he already has one foot out of the kitchen.

Anyway, Zhang would just KO Ruiz.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                Actually I think Ruiz beats Zhang. Zhang is a KO artist, he needs a stoppage to win. he looks bad going distance.

I believe Ruiz can go distance and win.
                This is possible. Especially because Ruiz goes wild when he receives head punch. Then he starts to trow and attack. But he does not want to fight because he overprice him self.
                Last edited by James; 10-13-2023, 04:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X