Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG Have 1 of the Greatest Careers a Fighter Can Wish For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

ya YDKSAB

you can't be 350-5 in the amateurs being slow, dummy.

LMFAO
    You can waste a lot of time being an amateur when being a pro is the goal

300+ amateur ''fights'' !!!!!!

Comment

if i had a dream of a fighter's career. i would rather have GGG's career over almost anybody's.

dude struggled a bit to get fights but kept grinding against guys who never hurt him. He KOed 9/10 guys.

Then at the absolute end of his career, he got to fight the draw of boxing 3 times. netting 100 million dollars for the Canelo trilogy alone. He signed a very lucrative deal with DAZN where they even let him fight complete bums on DAZN for 15 million lol.

In his entire career he prob banked around $200 Million. He was also sponsored by Jordan and APPLE.

He has only lost to 1 guy when he was already over 40 to Canelo. The other 2 fights, most people saw him win.

There is 0 film of being knocked off his feet in his entire career. He has never been stopped.

Walked away with hundreds of millions, middleweight title defense legacy, all his faculties in tact and a national hero. His legacy will be a part of Kazak history.

his career started very bleak and disregarded and ended as one of the greatest successes in boxing history.
      Give me floyd career if i could have 1. Floyd made GGG whole career earnings in 1 fight. I'll take the half a billion in guaranteed purses

Golovkin has no signature win. He's already forgotten and he hasn't even officially retired. GGG was a solid fighter. But that's not the career I would want.

They will always say who did ggg beat. And the answer will be Danny Jacobs. Its not legendary
      Last edited by Hustle; 10-12-2023, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
        Beating bums and losing every time he steps up is a great career I guess. Arguably lost to jacobs and derevyanchenko, lost to canelo twice and got exposed by a welterweight brook. Avoided lara and andre ward after claiming that he could beat giuys from 154-175 ibs, avoided mandatory jermall charlo, avoided andrade for unification when they were active, etc...
        All facts.

Steve Rolls and szermeta were disgusting cherry picks

Comment

One eyed Shortychenko got robbed.....

0x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=1200.jpg

Comment

DAZN way overpaid him

Comment

Originally posted by Hustle View Post

All facts.

Steve Rolls and szermeta were disgusting cherry picks
              Kamil was ''undefeated'', though

Comment

Give me floyd career if i could have 1. Floyd made GGG whole career earnings in 1 fight. I'll take the half a billion in guaranteed purses

Golovkin has no signature win. He's already forgotten and he hasn't even officially retired. GGG was a solid fighter. But that's not the career I would want.

They will always say who did ggg beat. And the answer will be Danny Jacobs. Its not legendary
                Floyd is not loved by the people. No public office future. Has to walk around with security 24-7

that alone ruins it for me. You can’t even be secure by urself lmfao

Floyd is widely seen as a roid cheat.

Floyd is widely seen as a coward.

Floyd was legit knocked down

Floyd didn’t even make it to the Olympics

Comment

Floyd is not loved by the people. No public office future. Has to walk around with security 24-7

that alone ruins it for me. You can’t even be secure by urself lmfao

Floyd is widely seen as a roid cheat.

Floyd is widely seen as a coward.

Floyd was legit knocked down

Floyd didn’t even make it to the Olympics
                  Yet, he's the most talked about boxer 8 years after retirement. Good or bad.

GGG could walk in the store and nobody know who he is. I don't want that as a legend
                  messi807 messi807 likes this.

Comment

Yet, he's the most talked about boxer 8 years after retirement. Good or bad.

GGG could walk in the store and nobody know who he is. I don't want that as a legend

I would prefer nobody to know me. He can live his life with his millions lmfao

ggg has the same personality. He doesn’t like promotion and flaunting. He’s an introvert.

ideal life

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                      DAZN way overpaid him
                      Don`t be salty, this is what happens to big stars, they are overpaid.

Somebody knew GGG actually beat Canelo, twice.

Comment

Working...
                      X