Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG Have 1 of the Greatest Careers a Fighter Can Wish For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackRobb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
    Nice to see in 2 weeks you went up over 300 posts lmao. Damn BlackRobb what are you doing with your life? You don't have much time left you are almost 70.

Don't forget I already made you quit you little fragile old man.
    How did you make me quit, Miguel? And why did you disappear for more than a month? This makes two days in a row you're back on my dck. Good boy. Be back her tomorrow like an obedient little dog.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post

Nice to see they cut you jail stint short. Was Raheem making you grab your ankles inside?
    Nice to see in 2 weeks you went up over 300 posts lmao. Damn BlackRobb what are you doing with your life? You don't have much time left you are almost 70.

Don't forget I already made you quit you little fragile old man.

Leave a comment:

• QueensburyRules
    replied
    Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    Can somebody imagine 27 years old GGG fighting 35-36 old Canelo?

Lol, that would be ugly.

Canelo`s biggest ever win is beating 40 old GGG at 168, lol.
    - - U record turd holder on BS.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    Can somebody imagine 27 years old GGG fighting 35-36 old Canelo?

Lol, that would be ugly.

Canelo`s biggest ever win is beating 40 old GGG at 168, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Floyd is TBE
    replied
    I swear GGG fans are ******ed

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied
    Haha so are you saying that 2 months later you are going to come back to something you ran away from?

The only ones that need to be safe are the fragile ones like you in NY little guy, don't walk to the bodega by yourself.
    Nice to see they cut you jail stint short. Was Raheem making you grab your ankles inside?

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

Why are you so obsessed with receiving DMs from me? I'll get around to them eventually. I never knew you were such a big fan of mine, lil fella. I'm touched.

See you next Thursday when you can post again. Be safe in that border town. Governor Abbott might mistake you for one of the boys from SA or CA and ship you to New York or Chicago. Hahahahahahaha!
    Haha so are you saying that 2 months later you are going to come back to something you ran away from?

The only ones that need to be safe are the fragile ones like you in NY little guy, don't walk to the bodega by yourself.

Leave a comment:

• BlackRobb
    replied
    I see you ran away from the DM for another month again little man, it must suck that I literally made you quit. You woke up because the **** were running on your roof again, stop lying you don't even have basic cable just like you don't have a car. That's almost as believable as your "friends" from Guyana lmao.
    Why are you so obsessed with receiving DMs from me? I'll get around to them eventually. I never knew you were such a big fan of mine, lil fella. I'm touched.

See you next Thursday when you can post again. Be safe in that border town. Governor Abbott might mistake you for one of the boys from SA or CA and ship you to New York or Chicago. Hahahahahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied

I see you got your Internet access back, Little Twink. I woke up to watch some of the ICC verdict on Israel and thought I'd check in on my biggest fan.
    I see you ran away from the DM for another month again little man, it must suck that I literally made you quit. You woke up because the **** were running on your roof again, stop lying you don't even have basic cable just like you don't have a car. That's almost as believable as your "friends" from Guyana lmao.

Leave a comment:

• djtmal
    replied
    Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
    In the long run people get what they deserve

due to not taking risks ggg has faded into obscurity and never became a crossover star

Ward and Floyd were there. ggg fought neither
    Gtfoh Floyd made up excuse after excuse.

First he was too small, then he was retired, then he was on vacation, then his hands was hurtin, then the phone in the limo was busted, after claiming ggg was nothing special.
    Last edited by djtmal; 01-26-2024, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X