Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did GGG Have 1 of the Greatest Careers a Fighter Can Wish For?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Everyone is 6'2"+, big dck, a bunch of money and women lined up.....ONLINE
    His claim that you couldn't pay him a billion bucks to have May's life is hysterical.
    The fact he bragged about those basic things tells you he definitely would. "Derrr look at those shiny cars."

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

yup you are a coping subhuman confirmed. it still bothers you.

when you're 6'2. you most likely have big hands. and big feet. and yes big ****. walk around all day with women giving you IOI because they desire my superior seed. this is a feeling that i wouldn't give away for anything.

women pairbond via ***. it's just a fact of life.

mayweather is a betabuxx simp even as an ATG boxer. that's why he's insecure af. same with Rogan. Same with Bezos. None of that chit matters. Women will only love you if you are genetically superior.

2_Leo-DiCaprio-threatened-by-Jeff-Bezos.webp

You sound like the one coping. I wouldn't want to be a vulgar simpleton like you or a materialistic slave to money like Mayweather.
      BodyBagz BodyBagz likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan-b View Post

The fact he bragged about those basic things tells you he definitely would. "Derrr look at those shiny cars."

genetics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> material things. genetics is true you. you are born and you can ****kk women. betabuxx simp = man who has to have things to get women. that ain't natural. she doesn't get wet for you.

that is mayweather. see below

Comment

genetics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> material things. genetics is true you. you are born and you can ****kk women. betabuxx simp = man who has to have things to get women. that ain't natural. she doesn't get wet for you.

that is mayweather. see below

Probably some truth to it, whatever. When you're a shrivelled up old man, none of this will matter.

Comment

Probably some truth to it, whatever. When you're a shrivelled up old man, none of this will matter.

still got great kids with a tip top specimen. that is the entire point to life.

all the rest is direct and indirect ways to ensure your have the best possible genetic offspring to continue the lineage.

Comment

still got great kids with a tip top specimen. that is the entire point to life.

all the rest is direct and indirect ways to ensure your have the best possible genetic offspring to continue the lineage.
              If that philosophy sincerely make you happy, good luck to you. You seem quite angry though.

Comment

If that philosophy sincerely make you happy, good luck to you. You seem quite angry though.

i'm not trying to be mean

i tell the truth, i don't hide it and laugh all day

0 anger.

Comment

i'm not trying to be mean

i tell the truth, i don't hide it and laugh all day

0 anger.
                  Concerning yourself with another man's *** life is slightly "beta" wouldn't you say?

Mayweather was a great boxer but is a thoroughly uninteresting person. I only hear about him on this website.

Comment

Concerning yourself with another man's *** life is slightly "beta" wouldn't you say?

Mayweather was a great boxer but is a thoroughly uninteresting person. I only hear about him on this website.

the whole point is i would have to put myself in his shoes. and *** life is a big part of my life. so NO THANKS.

Comment

Sometimes, when hate consumes someone, they become dumb AF.

Comment

Working...
                      X