Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to know who picked AGAINST Pac in his last two fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duce84 View Post
    If your thinking about saving peoples lives, it is never too late though most people who picked againts Pac had already hanged themselves.

LMAO!!!

You deserve a green k for that!!!

Comment

i pick DLH to win by Ko
      50/50 for the hatton fight
      50/50 for the cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
        For me, it was more not believing that he can move on from being one-dimensional to a better boxer/puncher/fighter. I just can't accept that a boxer could improve so much each fight, thus the underestimation on my part. He really has put it together after the Diaz fight, I believe. He is becoming more and more complete.

With the Cotto fight, it's his chin I'm worried about. How is he going to take a punch from Cotto, who is a natural WW and could weigh up to 160 on fight night? But watch Manny prove me wrong again. I'm picking Cotto but I am less certain as each day passes.

Some ****er here offered 500K to whoever predicts the closest on the Pac/Oscar fight. I said Oscar will quit on his stool after 9 rounds (Sept. 08) and the ****er didn't pay. I can't seem to find my posts from last year as this site only allows me to see all my posts for this year, anybody else has this problem? I also predicted a late KO for Pac against Hatton, but it seems Pac has a hot date waiting and it was all over after 2 rounds.

If I were handicapping the Pac/Cotto fight, I will make Cotto the slight favorite (55/45), but if the fight ends on a quick KO, I'm leaning towards Cotto as the winner. If it's a late KO or a UD/SD, it will be Pacman...

Comment

I picked Oscar with the brain but wanted Manny to win deep in my heart!!....I was goin' crazy when that lil ass dude was stampin' Oscar's pretty face up......great night that night!!

I picked Manny to beat Hatton with the brain and heart!!.....ANOTHER great night that night!!

I got Cotto with the brain and the heart is kinda divided!!....I admire BOTH dudes and respect them to the fullest.....would I be suprised if Manny won?!?......HELL NO!!!

Comment

in all pacs fight..he never lers himself down..
            thats why he wins..

and it wont change a thing comes nov 14th..

i've never picked against manny...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              No, I'm betting my house on Cotto!
              Who's your bookie, Ricky Hatton?

Comment

I picked Oscar to win, Hatton to get destroyed and he will probably beat Cotto

Comment

I picked DLH in the first fight and I picked Pacquiao against Hatton. I have Cotto winning in November but, maybe I'll get surprised. I would love to see Pacquiao and Mayweather.

Comment

I picked De La Hoya to win the fight against Pacquiao but when he came in weighing 145 lbs., I knew he was in trouble. I picked Pacquiao over Hatton but never expected a two round blitz.

Comment

I thought De La Hoya was going to dummy Manny. Well that didn't happen. After seeing Manny rough up De La Hoya, I knew he was going to knocked out Hatton within 4-5 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X