Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to know who picked AGAINST Pac in his last two fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to know who picked AGAINST Pac in his last two fights.

Pac made me ate crow at least twice already, the obvious one being the De la Hoya fight. I just wanted to know if Pac is underrated here at NSB or highly regarded. I'm also going to bet a wad Nov 14 and just wanted to know the odds against me.

You may also include the Cotto fight if you're picking Cotto to win.

with the haters he is HIGHLY underrated. with the nuthuggers he is RIDICULOUSLY overrated.

Comment

I picked Oscar and Ricky just based on size, strenghth. I'm doing the same with Cotto.

Comment

I picked him to lose to Oscar but to beat Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by brown mamba View Post
          with the haters he is HIGHLY underrated. with the nuthuggers he is RIDICULOUSLY overrated.
          That's understandable. I wanted to find out more from neutral boxing fans.

Comment

Originally posted by sandyvahra View Post
            I picked Oscar and Ricky just based on size, strenghth. I'm doing the same with Cotto.
            Third time's a charm, they say.

Comment

picked him to stop hatton on cuts. thought oscar would womp the little ****er...

Comment

I picked Oscar to win, Hatton to get destroyed and I think he will probably beat Cotto (Which I know is a 50/50 fight but still..)

I'm neutral BTW lol.

Comment

I picked DLH and Hatton and am picking Cotto this time too. All of this scale jumping will catch him eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
                    Pac made me ate crow at least twice already, the obvious one being the De la Hoya fight. I just wanted to know if Pac is underrated here at NSB or highly regarded. I'm also going to bet a wad Nov 14 and just wanted to know the odds against me.

You may also include the Cotto fight if you're picking Cotto to win.
                    If your thinking about saving peoples lives, it is never too late though most people who picked againts Pac had already hanged themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X