Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just wanted to know who picked AGAINST Pac in his last two fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I only ever picked against Pac once - the 1st Morales fight. I knew that Morales' jab would trouble him but I also saw vulnerabilities in Erik that I thought Pacquiao could exploit in a rematch. I was making dookie in my pants while watching the second fight, especially the first half but yeah, ever since I first saw him on the Tyson vs Lewis undercard I just thought he was going to become somebody special in the annals of boxing. Sometimes you just have a gut feeling and this time I was right. I even had an argument about how Pac would end up the heir apparent to Oscar because of his Asian following. I was called a fool by all of the idiots on ESB....who is the idiot now?
    For me, it was more not believing that he can move on from being one-dimensional to a better boxer/puncher/fighter. I just can't accept that a boxer could improve so much each fight, thus the underestimation on my part. He really has put it together after the Diaz fight, I believe. He is becoming more and more complete.

With the Cotto fight, it's his chin I'm worried about. How is he going to take a punch from Cotto, who is a natural WW and could weigh up to 160 on fight night? But watch Manny prove me wrong again. I'm picking Cotto but I am less certain as each day passes.

Comment

Originally posted by koboy View Post
      Pac made me ate crow at least twice already, the obvious one being the De la Hoya fight. I just wanted to know if Pac is underrated here at NSB or highly regarded. I'm also going to bet a wad Nov 14 and just wanted to know the odds against me.

You may also include the Cotto fight if you're picking Cotto to win.
      I picked Pac to beat De La Hoya based on ODLH's performance against Steve Forbes.

I picked pac to knock out Hatton in the 5th based on Hatton's troubles around him.
      Was brutally knocked out by PBF
      Dumped his trainer and went with Mayweather Sr.
      Hatton's inability to stay fit in between fights
      And Hatton's lack of boxing ability

So who am I picking in the PAC/MAC?

Here is my bet. I am picking Cotto but see my notes.

Put me down for Cotto to win by knock out in the 11th.

30 seconds left in the fight. (the fight is over)

If Cotto does not get knocked out early, Manny get's knocked out late.

Some one is getting knocked out though, that's for sure.

If Manny can go 12 with Cotto, this makes Manny a bad little dude.

I am still torn about who will win.

May the best man win.

PS. I just sent you my entry fee

But since I am betting, I am picking Cotto this time around.

Comment

I picked Pac to beat DLH and Hatton. I'm not even Filipino. You just have to use your brain to figure out that 147 is not DLH's best weight, he's old, slow and can't pull the trigger. Hatton has no defense and is one dimensional. Cotto does not have good defense by any means, is prone to cuts, loses steam in the late rounds, does not have 1 punch KO power, and is closer to Pac's size than most people give him credit for.... A lot of people are saying that if Cotto doesn't KO Pac early than he has no chance. What they're really saying is that Cotto only has a Puncher's Chance. I don't put much faith if any at all on a Puncher's Chance, especially not against elite competition.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
          I picked him to lose to Oscar but to beat Hatton.
          Same here!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post

I think I'm gonna put a side bet on Manny, as well. Just in case. Still leaning towards Cotto, but Nov 14 is a long ways.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
              I picked Pac to beat De La Hoya based on ODLH's performance against Steve Forbes.

I picked pac to knock out Hatton in the 5th based on Hatton's troubles around him.
              Was brutally knocked out by PBF
              Dumped his trainer and went with Mayweather Sr.
              Hatton's inability to stay fit in between fights
              And Hatton's lack of boxing ability

So who am I picking in the PAC/MAC?

Here is my bet. I am picking Cotto but see my notes.

Put me down for Cotto to win by knock out in the 11th.

30 seconds left in the fight. (the fight is over)

If Cotto does not get knocked out early, Manny get's knocked out late.

Some one is getting knocked out though, that's for sure.

If Manny can go 12 with Cotto, this makes Manny a bad little dude.

I am still torn about who will win.

May the best man win.

PS. I just sent you my entry fee

I think its better to say that Miguel will KO Manny in the early rounds rather in the late rounds. I personal don't see Manny getting KOed in the late rounds to be honest. Manny's speed and power doesn't change from round 1 to round 12. But Im pretty sure that in the late round Miguel will be a little bit tired and will slow a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                I picked Pac to beat DLH and Hatton. I'm not even Filipino. You just have to use your brain to figure out that 147 is not DLH's best weight, he's old, slow and can't pull the trigger. Hatton has no defense and is one dimensional. Cotto does not have good defense by any means, is prone to cuts, loses steam in the late rounds, does not have 1 punch KO power, and is closer to Pac's size than most people give him credit for.... A lot of people are saying that if Cotto doesn't KO Pac early than he has no chance. What they're really saying is that Cotto only has a Puncher's Chance. I don't put much faith if any at all on a Puncher's Chance, especially not against elite competition.
                So are you picking Manny again?

Comment

I picked him to win a UD over De La Hoya... And I also picked him to win TKO stoppage over Ricky Hatton

Comment

i picked oscar over pac but picked pac to destroy hatton..

Comment

I betted on Pacquiao since Barrera fight, I won over $3,000 lol

Comment

Working...
                      X