Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade Warns Crawford On Traveling To 168: "Don't Come Up Here and Get F----- Up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andrade Warns Crawford On Traveling To 168: "Don't Come Up Here and Get F----- Up"

Fighting the next available welterweight contender doesn't excite Terence Crawford. He's 36 now and has punched people in the face for a living for a decade and a half. It's been fun. It also made him a rich man.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andrade is 100% correct in that bud is skilled he is great but theirs weight classes for a reason and if bud keeps begging to come up to 68 and get the smoke from the undisputed champion, he will get bullied and will get hurt. Can’t play boxing, but I see through the bs, it’s a cash grab. He will have the same excuse that most people gave the pass to jermell to use. He was too small… well, bud is the one asking for the smoke, not canelo. However, unfortunately, if the fight makes money it’s gonna happen and that’s the reality but once it does just remember, bud asked for it.

Comment

Jeez, does Andrade ever stop rattling his tin cup? Odds are he still finds a way out of the Benevidez fight.......

Comment

I've been wrong about Bud, the rematch for Spence will be the appetizer and the Canelo fight is the main course! Win or lose,it's a big payday.

Comment

Andrade is correct in saying that but he not gunning for you, no one is! He looking to fight a fighter who's short has problems with boxers and will earn him enough money for you to become his slave MF'er so stop hating!
          nghtmr111 nghtmr111 sjic2 Brian T like this.

Comment

Good advice.
            Because 'YOU GET ALL THE BIG FIGHTS' way up there.
            Last edited by Brian T; 10-10-2023, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I don't think it would be wise for Crawford to jump 22 pounds without at least testing the waters at 154 or 160. However, it's a little humorous to hear Andrade say "we’ll be able to bully him," as if he is one of the elite fighters at 168.
              AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

If he wants to keep the zero, maybe not best idea to step. But if he wants greatness, yes why not?

Comment

The weight will be a factor. Once the strength and weight is felt now the fighter has to over compensate and feel the pressure. That disrupts any plans and gets a fighter more tired. Plus lighter fighters tend to try to swing harder making things worst.

I rather Crawford not go to 168 and I am still interested in a Charlo fight or the winner of Tim/Mendoza.
                  Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Lol come on boo boo! Andrade's been begging for that Canelo $ for how long. Canelo doesn't even mention boo boo so now Andrade is worried that Crawford will get a shot at the $.

Even Crawford said anything above 160 is pushing it but, no one leaves that type of $ on the table. Not in this sport. Plus Crawford would only move up past 154 for Canelo or to settle the beef with Charlo.
                    Plick647 Plick647 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X