Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want To Be First Mexican Cruiserweight Champion; Eventually Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want To Be First Mexican Cruiserweight Champion; Eventually Fight Canelo

Gilberto Ramirez rejuvenated his career Saturday night by beating Joe Smith Jr. in the former WBO super middleweight champion's cruiserweight debut. More comfortable at by far the highest weight of his career, Ramirez (45-1, 30 KOs) boxed effectively and moved more
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can everybody at every weight except smw stop mentioning Canelo? It reeks of desparation and is cringe at this point.

Be cruiserweight. And if u become champ, that's enough.

Comment

From Atomweight to Heavyweight, everybody wants to fight Canelo. Even me. Everyone likes money.
      Regge Regge likes this.

Comment

He is delusional.

Comment

At least Inoue isn't getting asked to fight Canelo yet. It really is getting obnoxious.

Comment

everything this guy does is for Canelo

Comment

I'd give more of a crap about a lot of these fighters if they'd carve their own path and stop trying to climb aboard the Canelo sweepstakes.

Seems like it's every other fighter every other day.

Comment

Never understood why being the 1st at anything is so special
                Being THE BEST >>>>>>>>>>>>> being the 1st

Comment

Never seen an era where one fighter was followed by all his peers.

Seems like all these fighters lives revolve around canelo.

Comment

To be fair, Ramirez sparring Canelo many years ago is what gave Canelo the confidence to move up to 168. There was talk about Ramirez getting a title at 168 and Canelo moving up to fight him. So he was in the sweepstakes before anyone really. He's just holding on to the dream way too long now.

Comment

Working...
                    X