Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Canelo vs. Jermall Charlo Is Dead After Jermell's Performance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Feels Canelo vs. Jermall Charlo Is Dead After Jermell's Performance

Jermell Charlo's lackluster performance in a lopsided unanimous decision loss against Canelo Alvarez could cost his twin brother Jermall a shot at the Mexican star. That's if you read into former Alvarez promoter and Matchroom Boxing head Eddie Hearn's comments following Alvarez's successful undisputed super middleweight title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lol hearns

Comment

Jermall Charlo: After Canelo Fights My Brother, He Has To Fight Me!

https://www.boxingscene.com/jermall-...ght-me--176129

Comment

Hearn has become a genius overnight. 2nd time in a row I’ve agreed with him

Comment

It’s dead until Charlo fights and beats someone relevant. Not a tune up win against Jose Benavidez who’s a blown up welterweight. Charlo should have go fight a dude like Plant to earn a Canelo payday.

In the meantime, Canelo should fight David Benavidez assuming he deals with Andrade, but I think its obvious he doesn’t fancy that fight.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Super dead!

Comment

I mean Jermall hasn't done anything to deserve the Canelo payday. Regardless of Jermell's performance, that fight was dead anyway

Comment

Hearn's on crack, that fight would do just as good probably better since Mall is the bigger of the twins.

Comment

Jermall's career is already dead, he just doesn't know it.

Comment

who the hell wants to see an inactive drunk guy with issues in a big fight, didnt we see that recently with errol spence lol

Comment

Working...
                    X