Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Ngannou, They Are All Risky Fights, They've Got a Puncher's Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on Ngannou, They Are All Risky Fights, They've Got a Puncher's Chance

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury has two fights ahead of him. On October 28th, Fury will take part in a non-title fight when he collided with former UFC champion Francis Ngannou in a crossover boxing match in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ngannou has a 60% KO rate in MMA. He's not going to KO the reigning lineal champion in 10oz gloves in his first ever competitive boxing match.

Comment

I don't even think Ngannou has a punchers chance at this point, he looks so slow and sloppy in training he's just looking to land a right hand but I doubt it'll find the mark.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Sorry, but that's gonna be a hard nope! We saw a better punchers chance on Sept 30th.... it ******.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Ngannou has a 60% KO rate in MMA. He's not going to KO the reigning lineal champion in 10oz gloves in his first ever competitive boxing match.
          Lineal champ is BS and fighting a guy that never boxed is BS. The entire fight is BS but that won't stop Maruricio Sulaiman from coming up with a WBC green belt encrusted with broccoli
          Smash Smash Lupara Lupara like this.

Comment

A boxer has a puncher's chance.

That's why it's generally considered more credible for a champion to fight and defeat boxers.

Comment

STFU you absolute muppet
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Ibo is not a real title.

Comment

This match is a farce and the gypsy chump knows it

Ngannou is a 0-0-0 non boxer bum who has less chance of beating Fury than I have of ****ing Ana de Armas
                  Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    This match is a farce and the gypsy chump knows it

Ngannou is a 0-0-0 non boxer bum who has less chance of beating Fury than I have of ****ing Ana de Armas
                    Just ask her out already, jesus...
                    MikeyG MikeyG likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X