No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Would Dominate Crawford, Says Abel Sanchez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    Imagine Bud vs Benevidez, Andrade or Morell.

Why the hell anyone thinks he'll beat Canelo is beyond me.
    What you talking about Willis? Last I checked Canelo didn’t beat any of those guys either. Not to mention styles make fights and Canelo’s low punch output and slow feet could be trouble if Crawford boxes him. Especially since Crawford has a significant reach advantage over Canelo along with speed, skill and footwork.

Comment

Originally posted by caneloswifesboyfriend View Post

I mean.. Imagine Canelo vs Benavidez, Andrade or Morrell lol but you can't cause Alvarez ducks them
      If/when Canelo beats Jermell I guarantee Canelo takes on the Benavidez/Andrade winner, and that may well be Andrade.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

If/when Canelo beats Jermell I guarantee Canelo takes on the Benavidez/Andrade winner, and that may well be Andrade.
        I can't see it Canelo has a couple of gift decisions as well against slick fast fighters and Andrade is a big nightmare for him, will never happen!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

Is that fight official yet?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

I can't see it Canelo has a couple of gift decisions as well against slick fast fighters and Andrade is a big nightmare for him, will never happen!
            I hear you. An in-shape Andrade presents problems for anyone, but I think Canelo will have a very difficult time avoiding a fight with the Benavidez/Andrade winner. The PBC deal most certainly includes a match with one of those guys. I tended to think that Benavidez/Andrade winner was going to be PBC fight #2 before a megafight with Spence, but now that that third fights has blown up, who knows what Haymon is setting up.

Comment

Originally posted by Topdogggbm View Post

Of all the mythical fights discussed, Tank vs Crawford is by far the dumbest. Notice I put Tank’s name first right? That’s cuz he’s the A side if they fight. Despite all that Crawford has accomplished.

On Tank’s side, not only is Crawford gonna bring in little revenue as far as “super fights” are concerned, but Tank doesn’t even go for the biggest fights in his own division! He surely ain’t trying to make a Crawford fight happen!!!

Crawford’s side, he’d get paid sure. But he’d also catch slack for fighting a little dude. Along with the potential embarrassment of getting KOd by the lil dude.
              Crawford vs Davis.

Canelo was much more smaller against Kovalev, Bivol, Smith, Jacobs and Crawford than Davis vs Crawford.

Stop with the excuses..

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                What you talking about Willis? Last I checked Canelo didn’t beat any of those guys either. Not to mention styles make fights and Canelo’s low punch output and slow feet could be trouble if Crawford boxes him. Especially since Crawford has a significant reach advantage over Canelo along with speed, skill and footwork.
                This guy is a crazy hater toxic man.

That last bum of armenia was touching Crawford solid, and Kavaliuskas catched Crawford several times
                Canelo skills to close the distances, power, ando defense is something Crawford never seen .

Canelo fought against better stronger fighters.

Beat a drained, destroyed , overrated bum like Spence it's not a great thing.

Spence was totally drained and always was an overrated B class fighters than could not beat ir destroy any good fighter and his Best wins are against 40-50 P4P fighters like Danny and Porter

That are not in a top-50 of P4P in the history of 147

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Ford You haters, a close fight for Canelo due his extreme hater is a gift.

Canelo vs Lara was a close fight but without a doubt the correct winner was Saúl. He landed the better shots and Lara was too tímid and after the round 4 he did not land anything significant.

And that was a young canelo

Canelo was always a counterpuncher, but he developed his style and learn to close the distance.

Sounders was more slick than Andrade and a better fighter, Plant too.

Andrade is garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Is that fight official yet?
                    I don't think so. I keep reading Nov PPV, but no hard dates/venue yet and the matchup isn't shown as a scheduled fight on either guy's boxrec profile.
                    crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Im a big fan and supporter of Crawford but if Canelo dominates or decisively beats Mell, I definitely dont want to see Bud vs. Canelo. The winner of Benavidez vs. Andrade should be next for Canelo if he beats Mell. If Mall looks good on his return, he should be the 3rd man on Canelos 3 fights with PBC. Cut the bool sheeit

Comment

Working...
                      X