No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Unimpressed With Efe Ajagba: "I'm Over Him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    Hes good enough that, at 29, he may well get hold of a belt once we transition out of this Fury/Usyk/AJ/Wilder era in the next few years.

Boxrec has him at #12 in the world, that isnt really that bad and heavyweight is weak after the top 5.

Just kind of annoys me that they will hype guys like a Keith Thurman comeback when the guy hasnt done chit in forever but then someone without a name in the top 20 they **** on them.

Comment

Yes, his last opponent was messed and ruined the fight but, it was such a sad display of skill that his ranking should drop despite the win. Anyways speaks volumes about HWs.. we don't even have enough talent for a respectable top 5!

Comment

I couldn't agree more with Shawn Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Whatever the hypothetical truth about Ajagba, it shouldn't come from someone who has been outpointed and knocked down by not one, but two addicts (respectively, Kell Brook and Adrien Broner), and has lost almost every fight that counted for something.
          Porter has earned the right to give his boxing opinions. Much more than you ever have.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Porter has earned the right to give his boxing opinions. Much more than you ever have.
            For sure. I do agree with you on this.

But I also have the right to give my opinions about former fighters who disrespect their peers with their (biased?) opinions.

Comment

Working...
            X