Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Joyce is the Juggernaut, What does that make Zhang???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Joyce is the Juggernaut, What does that make Zhang???

even bigger juggernaut? he reminds me of the juggernaut

he looks like Shrek

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    even bigger juggernaut? he reminds me of the juggernaut

he looks like Shrek
    Stop obsessing over Asian men
    crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

He is a bigger juggernaut - simple. The point is Joyce never was one. But those are just nicknames and "Big ****" suits Zhang better than "Juggernaut" suits Joyce. Usyk must also change to "The Rabbit", not "The Cat" or at least he can still associate him with cats, but change it to "The *ussy" or "Pu*syk".
      HeadShots HeadShots likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post
        He is a bigger juggernaut - simple. The point is Joyce never was one. But those are just nicknames and "Big ****" suits Zhang better than "Juggernaut" suits Joyce. Usyk must also change to "The Rabbit", not "The Cat" or at least he can still associate him with cats, but change it to "The *ussy" or "Pu*syk".
        Glad you are all about cultured discussion. Can't imagine what it would be like if you weren't...
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Call him "tank buster" just before the first fight at an interview with Joyce zhang looked at him and said "I'm coming to London to blow up a tank" ... That he did.

Comment

Huángdì

Comment

The ****er...because he ****s everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

lmao @ Pusyk

Comment

I have no clue how Joyce got known for having chin in the first place. Just one day I woke up and the forum be like "but Joyce chin doe"

I am not impressed by Zhang's ability to hit Frankenstein HWs who just stand there, throw little, and when they do they're slow as mud. It amazes me how guys struggle against this **** can and instead of realizing how **** guys like Joe and Fil are you morons elevate Zhang.

These three make Sonny Liston look fast and light footed.
                  fifth_root N/A likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                    I have no clue how Joyce got known for having chin in the first place. Just one day I woke up and the forum be like "but Joyce chin doe"

I am not impressed by Zhang's ability to hit Frankenstein HWs who just stand there, throw little, and when they do they're slow as mud. It amazes me how guys struggle against this **** can and instead of realizing how **** guys like Joe and Fil are you morons elevate Zhang.

These three make Sonny Liston look fast and light footed.

Last edited by HeadShots; 09-26-2023, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X