No announcement yet.

Big **** Zhang's chinese name.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big **** Zhang's chinese name.

One of Big **** Zhang's mandarin (a dialect of china) names translates to "Iron fist prince"

I think all of us true boxing fans would love the no nonsense, hard working man to graduate from "prince" to "king"

I hope Usyk or Fury gives him his dues as the man deserves and has earned a shot.

It's ironic that these big guys who fight wars in the ring and put their lives on the line dodge genuine contenders. Big **** deserves his shot at the title.

I hope the shot is given or at the very least, title stripped and Zhang is able to fight for it.

Black, white, yellow, brown, purple or alien. I don't care who wins a fight as long as the person earned their shot.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    One of Big **** Zhang's mandarin (a dialect of china) names translates to "Iron fist prince"

I think all of us true boxing fans would love the no nonsense, hard working man to graduate from "prince" to "king"

I hope Usyk or Fury gives him his dues as the man deserves and has earned a shot.

It's ironic that these big guys who fight wars in the ring and put their lives on the line dodge genuine contenders. Big **** deserves his shot at the title.

I hope the shot is given or at the very least, title stripped and Zhang is able to fight for it.

Black, white, yellow, brown, purple or alien. I don't care who wins a fight as long as the person earned their shot.

What do you guys think?
    I agree 100%. At an age when most fighters are long retired, Zhang is 1000s of miles away from home, chasing his dream like a man possessed. He has hired himself a S&C coach, a nutritionist and a masseuse and, according to his trainer, does nothing but eat, sleep and train. That kind of faith and dedication deserves rewarding.

If Fury doesn't fight Usyk after his clown show fight, Frank Warren should push for Fury vs Zhang immediately. He promotes both guys and Zhang is 40 years old already. Just get it done, asp.

Comment

Emperor Zhang will conquer the division!

Comment

Zhilei Zhang is easy to like

Comment

Zhang shouldn't even raise the Chinese flag.

The Chinese people have foresaken him. They stream his fights for free. they don't support him.

He had to escape China to new jersey to learn about sports nutrition and get good sparring partners. Dude has 30K insta followers. it's a joke. Chinamen don't realize this is the absolute greatest fighter China has ever produced on the world stage.

morons.

Comment

Working...
          X