Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua's Options: Zhang is Easier Fight Than Wilder, But Still Dangerous

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn on Joshua's Options: Zhang is Easier Fight Than Wilder, But Still Dangerous

Eddie Hearn, promoter for former two-time heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua, believes a potential British showdown with Joe Joyce is practically a dead issue for the future.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dont know if he even is an easier fight than Wilder at this point in time tbh. Especially considering Wilder barely fights these days.

Comment

Zhang is a better boxer than wilder. Arguably less powerful, but more technical and complete. Last night he was in his best shape, much better than the previous vs jj or the one vs Hrgovich.

I think Zhang would pass also the AJ test.

Comment

Make it happen Fast Eddie ....

Comment

You cheeky, cheeky man hearn. Zhang easier? Zhang a soldier in the mould of Mercer and vitali. He's not easier

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post
            Zhang is a better boxer than wilder. Arguably less powerful, but more technical and complete. Last night he was in his best shape, much better than the previous vs jj or the one vs Hrgovich.

I think Zhang would pass also the AJ test.
            I think it's very arguable about their respective power.

You can't judge Wilder swinging for the fences compared with Zhang delivering straight punches while balanced.

Punch for punch, I'd back Zhang's power over Wilder's.

Comment

Yeah that one I can’t agree with. Zhang is technically superior to wilder and a lot bigger than wilder and at this stage I wouldnt be surprised if he himself put the kybosh on wilder’s career if they fought which they won’t. Also, on current form, I’d take zhang over Joshua, Zhang is older yes but fresher and Joshua is far too timid these days. But hey, make it happen young Edward, put the fight together. “Cross the road” as the Hearn fans say and make the fight with Frankie
              Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-25-2023, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Zhang will 100% land on AJ. It’s possibly Zhang would end Joshua’s career.. it just all depends how Joshua reacts when he gets hit. His killer instinct has been taken away long long ago at this point.
                baroidi baroidi likes this.

Comment

Deontay Wilder hasn't fought in almost a year, and he only went one round in that fight! Zhang has fought twice in 2023, so no, Zhang is not easier! Maybe easier to make, but not easier to win! 6'6" Southpaw, would definitely be a problem for AJ!

Comment

Zhang has the power to stop Joshua, definitely showed significant improvement in rematch with not wasting shots and only firing where he was landing clean mostly. Joshua of late would get picked off and stopped/ko'd. Old
                    Joshua would be different story but this mentally shot AJ doesnt get past zhang

Comment

Working...
                    X