Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I Can Rebuild and Come Back, It Wasn't a Grueling Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: I Can Rebuild and Come Back, It Wasn't a Grueling Fight

Joe Joyce is determined that he still has a lot to offer in boxing. The heavyweight suffered a second successive crushing defeat, exclusively live on TNT Sports. Joyce took on Zhilei Zhang in a rematch, just five months after being stopped inside six rounds at the Copper Box Arena in England's capital, looking to regain the WBO's mandatory position and the interim heavyweight crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If fire is still in belly nobody can tell you to retire it's your life. A opportunity might come one-day to fight for a title

Comment

meet joe joyce: human punching bag

Comment

Not sure talking to the press at this moment is best for him. Take a bit off. See how you feel

Comment

There is no tomorrow!

Comment

He's too slow. All the training in the world can't fix that. Eating leather isn't healthy and size is not immunity.

Comment

I feel sorry for Joyce..it is not easy to accept reality. He is a good guy but limited boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
                Not sure talking to the press at this moment is best for him. Take a bit off. See how you feel
                At 38 he doesn't have time to take off. He should take two tune up fights and realize that his route to the top now requires him to fight high risk, low reward fights, he's the old dog fighting young dogs now.

Comment

Fighting 5 months after a broken eye socket seems ****** to me

Comment

it wasn’t a grueling fight.
                    Technically he's not wrong...

Comment

Working...
                    X