Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Do You Wanna See Me Shut Tyson Fury Up? No More Barriers; Let's Do It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: Do You Wanna See Me Shut Tyson Fury Up? No More Barriers; Let's Do It!

Now that he has violently knocked out Joe Joyce in their rematch, Zhilei Zhang wants to fight an even bigger British heavyweight promoted by Frank Warren next. The gigantic Chinese southpaw wasted no time whatsoever calling out Tyson Fury in the immediate aftermath of his
    [Click Here To Read More]

Doubt he gets a title shot next. Fury Usyk is likely next. If for some reason that doesn't happen Usyk will have to fight Hrgovic and wbc will probably order a mando for fury. Zhang won't be ranked with wbc whilst holding wbo interm

Comment

This man is a breath of fresh air. A serious fighter. The clear #3 HW. Not a freakshow like “skill challenge” faded big mouths Joshua and Wilder

Comment

Boxing's best kept secret. The man has LEGIT power. Hope he gets the chance to fight for one of the straps as soon as possible. Time is certainly not on his side.
        TopekaSam TopekaSam pnut901 pnut901 like this.

Comment

My bestfriend is Korean. Told him his ppl have a new horse in the race lol

Comment

Yes please

let it happen.

please. Lawd

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post
              Doubt he gets a title shot next. Fury Usyk is likely next. If for some reason that doesn't happen Usyk will have to fight Hrgovic and wbc will probably order a mando for fury. Zhang won't be ranked with wbc whilst holding wbo interm
              Imagine caring about WBC in 2023 lmfao

the biggest joke organization
              Wunderkind Wunderkind likes this.

Comment

Zhang has the power to upset everybody from the top, but doesn't have the speed and the cardio for some of them, this includes Fury. Not that I am against such a fight, but now it's not the time for Fury to do it. The thing is it's the very last moment of Zhang because he's 40, despite being well preserved.

Comment

At 40, the best they're gonna give to Zhang is a fight against Luis Ortiz.

Comment

A big strong southpaw with skill and power in both hands.. Fury is more likely to retire than fight ZZ.
                    baroidi baroidi SteveM SteveM like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X