No announcement yet.

Joyce should NOT retire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joyce should NOT retire

Unlike ******* like Fury, Wilder...he is actually ready to fight anybody. he fought Dubois in fight where he was seen as un underdog. He fought Parker. he fought Zhang twice when he didn`t have to fight him.

We need this man in division. Fury, Wilder and Ruiz only talk nowadays, they can`t be taken seriously.
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 09-24-2023, 04:52 AM.

I wanna see him vs Shyte or Del Boy. He'd beat the **** out of either and it'd do good numbers in the UK.

Comment

Dubois rematch would make some sense next year with both needing to rebuild.

Joyce should do whatever is best for him, if he wants to continue and still feel like he has something to give then good luck to him.
      Citizen Koba Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

He's been great in the division in my view. Yes he started late, but the guys he fought on the way up were about as impressive as anyone has ever done it.

The concern I've got is if the resistance is starting to go. And it is, of course it is. You don't take punches like he does and have no regression.

The guy just takes far too many shots to the head to be a long term fighter. He's a tragedy waiting to happen.

Realistically, he's not getting back to where he was. He was there based on the notion that he couldn't be hurt. Well that's gone now.

Nothing wrong with fighting for money, but if he happens to have enough then I'd like to see him walk away.

Comment

He should absolutely retire. Joe Joyce might love boxing...but he certainly does not like fighting. He was looking to become a world champion and i dont think he ever talked about fighting for money. He wont be champion. Fighters like Chisora and Whyte dont care about titles. They love to fight and will fight anyone for a payday. Joyce doesnt have that temperament. Chisora and Whytes confidence have never wavered. Joyce is scared now. No way back.

Comment

Im a fan of the Juggernaut. This fight showed it will be hard for him picking up a title. But there are many exciting matchups for him out there.

Chisora and White domestically. Maybe Bakole.

Dubois, Wardley and Adeleye within Queensberry.

Ajagba and Big Mak with Top Rank.

Kabayel would be a great option to get back in the mix fast.

Breazale, C. Martin, are good options for next year.

Comment

Working...
            X