Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: I Was Training To Fight Thurman; I Have No Idea Why That Fight Got Undone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yordenis Ugas: I Was Training To Fight Thurman; I Have No Idea Why That Fight Got Undone

Yordenis Ugas thought for multiple months earlier this year that he would fight Keith Thurman next. The WBC ordered a bout between Ugas and Mario Barrios in mid-March for its interim welterweight title. His handlers later assured Ugas, though, that he would meet Thurman in what would've been a pairing of former 147-pound champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It got undone because, well it's Keith Thurman!

Comment

Thurman vs Ugas would have made this a killer PPV undercard.

I suspect “One Time (A Year”) didn’t want that smoke and ruined it for the fans.

Comment

Why is this guy talking? Isn't he supposed to keep quiet and just say, "Thank you, Al Haymon!"?
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Keef Un-done-time Thurman. who knew.

Comment

Keith's chasing paydays, that's all he's doing now.

Comment

Keef, the guy that always ask for a get back fight just to get back on the shelf and ask for another get back fight. What a joke Thurman has become. 3 fights in six years, that says it all. Dude has already check out and he's just looking for cash out at this point.

Comment

Kweef is looking for a retirement check. He demanded $10M to face Ugas. Al laughed at him.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                  Why is this guy talking? Isn't he supposed to keep quiet and just say, "Thank you, Al Haymon!"?
                  Guess not that your job right. Cus Al ****s in your mouth again. Guess not everyone is Harmon's b itc h like you. Your on your knees saying this about Ugas? You and Thurman are the bitches
                  garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Keith so old and corny nobody's buying his BS ****. There will always be a few PBC tards talking up Thurman's washed up ass as over prices himself out yet another match up. He's gonna be 63 and still talking a big payday. Delusional and does anyone actually even care one bit next

Comment

Working...
                    X