Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Opens Up About Contract, Relationship With Al Haymon: 'I Think PBC Is One Of The Best'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d be happy too to bet 35m+ per fight to face guys multiple divisions below me and inactive alcoholics
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

PBC, Please keep it going...

Subriel Matias vs Shohjahon Ergashev set for November 4th in Las Vegas

​Though PBC has yet to officially announce the bout, yesterday saw Julius Julianis confirm an earlier report from Jake Donovan that Subriel Matias will defend his IBF super lightweight title on November 4th against mandatory challenger Shohjahon Ergashev.

TGB Promotions won last month’s purse bid with a $510,000 offer and will stage the fight somewhere in Las Vegas

As I’ve said before, Matias (19-1, 19 KO) vs. Ergashev (23-0, 20 KO) is as tantalizing an action fight as you’re likely to see, a genuine slugfest in the making between one of boxing’s most entertaining champions and a long-avoided contender finally getting his opportunity. Sign me the hell up.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/9/1...xing-news-2023

Comment

Originally posted by Brian T View Post
        Canelo Opens Up About Contract, Relationship With Al Haymon: 'I Think PBC Is One Of The Best', because they and Mayweather Promotions are paying me a taco full of money.
        A "taco full of money?" Doesn't sound like much.

Comment

And we all should be P4P #1 . . .

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Hearn is sat somewhere cutting his wrists reading this.
            Lmao...dunno about Eddie but Oscar Fishnets must be pulling his hairs right now for sure.

Comment

Best must mean "pays me tons of money to fight mismatches and avoid the top guys". I'm starting to think it might end up being Charlo, Crawford, with maybe a William Scull thrown in, although he's supposed to face Morrell before the IBF mandatory.

Comment

Canelo has officially joined the “ I’d like thank Al Haymon” crew. Let’s see if his view changed when Al tries to force him to face Benavidez against his will.
                Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                  Hearn is sat somewhere cutting his wrists reading this.
                  He said Hearn/matchroom is the best promoter when he was with Hearn tbf. Said PBC is “one of” the best.
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 09-13-2023, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Canelo Alvarez has controlled his own career ever since severing ties with Golden Boy Promotions in 2020. Six out of Alvarez's last seven fights were promoted by Matchroom Boxing, with the other presented by Premier Boxing Champions in 2021 when Alvarez knocked out Caleb Plant to become the undisputed super middleweight champion of the world.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    Why wouldn’t he say this?? PBC is GIVING him both Charla’s as an appetizer and maybe a welterweight for the main course. What’s not to love??
                    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Of course CONelo would say that. He's gettin paid big money to fight who he chooses.....which is a super welterweight, a middleweight (Mall is next) and then a ww (Crawford). Foh Ginger

Comment

Working...
                      X