Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman Says Crawford Didn't Beat 'Real Champion' In Spence, Claims He Would Have Wiped Errol Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman Says Crawford Didn't Beat 'Real Champion' In Spence, Claims He Would Have Wiped Errol Too

Don't color Keith Thurman as impressed by undisputed welterweight champion Terence Crawford's one-sided, ninth-round stoppage victory against Errol Spence Jr. in July. Hours after Crawford bashed Danny Garcia for believing a fight was still possible and Thurman for never giving him a crack at a welterweight crown, Thurman weighed in on the topic as well.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman is a sell out and I don’t know many that back him any more
    he wanted nothing to do with Spence

Comment

Thurman is full of it. While I do agree that the Spence Crawford beat was not the Spence of old (he was weight drained wether you believe it or not) I don't believe Thurman beats that Spence either....

Comment

Crawford is right on the money! He shouldn’t give clowns like Thurman a payday when they froze him out for years. How the tables have turned indeed.

Comment

Used to like Thurman. Now he is a deluded troll worse than the worst posters on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
            Thurman is full of it. While I do agree that the Spence Crawford beat was not the Spence of old (he was weight drained wether you believe it or not) I don't believe Thurman beats that Spence either....
            Thurman ducked Spence for years. He’s a Custer.

and in boxing it ain’t no excuses. He won three titles at that weight and looked good against the lesser champs he faced. Bud is just better. I’m glad Spence took that L as a man and made no excuses. Lots of guys not capable of that, some of which I’m fans of.

Comment

Hey Keith, it's called KARMA....look it up.

Comment

I am 100% sure Thurman would have taken out Spence that night.

Comment

Kweef "The Lisp" Thurman is un fa king believable... He should just go away... He's not even a sell anymore... I hope he did well with his money, he's not even the "B" side anymore...
                  PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

“[Crawford] didn’t beat up a real champion, kid. Everybody knows that if you put Thurman in the ring on that night, Thurman wipes that Spence, that Errol. He gets wiped by many people,” said Thurman.
                    What, so is Thurman admitting that Spence would have beaten him before the Crawford fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X