Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lyndon Arthur's Trainer Wants His Boxer To Get More Learning Fights Before Facing Top Names

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

I thing Beterbiev wants to fight him but the WBC and Bob Arum are spouting all the crap about Bivol being Russian.

Normally when this happens fighters move division. He says he can go down but seemingly only for Canelo. So not really going down in that case. Or he could move up too - but I can see why from a business pov he doesn't as CW is not a money division. But could move up to fight Badou Jack for a title and come back down.
    Yes, Bivol must do something, move up or move down and fight somebody like Andrade, Benavidez.

Crazy, top 10 contenders at 175 are saying they are not ready for him.

Comment

Originally posted by adotd View Post

Don't think I've ever seen anyone hype up Lyndon Arthur. Not even his promoter.
      I was being sarcastic
      Not much for Bivol to do but beat the chit out of him
      Hopefully once that’s done we can get the Beterbiev fight
      War Artur

Comment

is the Eurasian breed truly the master race? they have the quick twitch of the africans somehow they have the IQ of the asians.

Wow, now that is someone who wouldn't know science if it jumped up & bit them. Would you like to tell us how we'd all be safer if we didn't vaccinate, yo thick, dumb, ignorant, pointless MoFo?

Comment

SteveM, I think that is, essentially, what Pat Barrett said, only he was more diplomatic. I've seen Lyndon & the only exceptional thing about him is his size. He looks like a C/W & IDK how he keeps making 175. He is pretty average &, truth be told, if he gets in with anyone world class he'll be KTFO.

Comment

This is exactly why we don't need anymore alphabet bauble's. Lyndon's no more then British, Commonwealth & European level & should have challenged Dan Azzez a year ago!......

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
              is the Eurasian breed truly the master race? they have the quick twitch of the africans somehow they have the IQ of the asians.

Wow, now that is someone who wouldn't know science if it jumped up & bit them. Would you like to tell us how we'd all be safer if we didn't vaccinate, yo thick, dumb, ignorant, pointless MoFo?

it's clear as day to me that Eurasian fighters are faster than pure white fighters.

Golovkin- Power but he was quick in his young day

Kostya Tszyu - cat quick

Bivol - cat quick

Janibek - cat quick

they got that snap on their punches too. It is very rare you find a white guy with the same attributes. Maybe Usyk and Loma. but that's 2 white guys. white guys prob out number Eurasian guys 10:1 in demographic stats.

Yet these guys are over-represented at the highest levels of boxing.

I remember seeing this KO and was marvelled. How could a white man catch-up with a prime slick black boxer like this..... this was such a marvel back in the day nobody has seen it. Zab was P4p

this was literally like watching some white boy come in and 1 punch prime Crawford.

this was the only time Zab was 1 punched early in a fight. It never happened again in his career. Of course the guy that did this was Eurasian.
              Last edited by HeadShots; 09-11-2023, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1Eriugenus View Post
                SteveM, I think that is, essentially, what Pat Barrett said, only he was more diplomatic. I've seen Lyndon & the only exceptional thing about him is his size. He looks like a C/W & IDK how he keeps making 175. He is pretty average &, truth be told, if he gets in with anyone world class he'll be KTFO.
                I agree with all of that - i thought he was going to lose to the Argentian guy but he did show a lot of heart and a crafty well placed liver shot - maybe we can say he has world class heart lol

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

it's clear as day to me that Eurasian fighters are faster than pure white fighters.

Golovkin- Power but he was quick in his young day

Kostya Tszyu - cat quick

Bivol - cat quick

Janibek - cat quick

they got that snap on their punches too. It is very rare you find a white guy with the same attributes. Maybe Usyk and Loma. but that's 2 white guys. white guys prob out number Eurasian guys 10:1 in demographic stats.

Yet these guys are over-represented at the highest levels of boxing.

I remember seeing this KO and was marvelled. How could a white man catch-up with a prime slick black boxer like this..... this was such a marvel back in the day nobody has seen it. Zab was P4p

this was literally like watching some white boy come in and 1 punch prime Crawford.

this was the only time Zab was 1 punched early in a fight. It never happened again in his career. Of course the guy that did this was Eurasian.
                  Your observations are good - but using the phrase "master race" is not appropriate or wise - it was a Nazi phrase in case you're not aware and related to supremacism which in turn saw other races as inferior - as NSB is a multi-racial user site and as boxing is a multi racial sport - this is bound to upset people and shouldn't need to be explained to you.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt - Bivol is "cat-quick" ........... What I see in the others is that their timing is impeccable an they are not afraid to throw when the opponent throws, and they are fearless. The fearless part probably has more to do with their training regime and character.

Comment

Working...
                  X