Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Not Impressed With David Morrell, Not Motivated Financially To Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So he's basically saying he wants to get big money to get his ass whopped by morrell. But he's kinda right morrell isn't a big name in the sport yet but I don't see bigger names knocking down the door to fight Jesse hart
    Boxing Beast Boxing Beast likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      LOL weird statement from a guy on the outside looking in. Respect to Hart overall. He's a solid guy, but he should be frothing at the mouth for an opportunity to fight Morrell & get back on the world class scene. Not to mention for the payday that that comes with. Dude ain't no spring chicken. He's got limited opportunities as is & they are going away quick.
      Spot on, he suppose to be have the will to take on all smoke available although Its also true Morrell does need to raise his profile cause at the moment hes pretty much unknown for the boxing casual despite holding an interim belt. Kid just needs one big fight to prove his worth and get that spotlight.

Comment

LOL... Against Morrel, Hart would be on his bike more than in the Joe Smith match

Comment

Don’t you hate when a MF’er try to down play someone due to their skill level by making weak aSs excuses as if their all that! Negro please, care yo scared asS on! Fake M’er, fake as hell too!

Comment

This fight makes sense. Morrell is gaining a name as a real threat and as an interim champ already, I'm sure he's looking to advance the crossroads into bigger fights. Hart is, too.

I say make it happen.

Comment

Morel is Lara all over again, top fighter that no one wants to fight, Lara eventually got some fights, but I think his career could have been so much more if he was born in the states.

Comment

Morrell beat the home “Gavronski” years ago…Back in high school he was the first kid to smoke weed with me, just a fun fact…My brother wanted him after that incident but they worked it out.

Comment

Money is an excuse.Money is an excuse. The truth is that good level boxers don't want to take risks, they want easy fights where they don't risk anything.​

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
                    Morel is Lara all over again, top fighter that no one wants to fight, Lara eventually got some fights, but I think his career could have been so much more if he was born in the states.
                    Except Morrell hits hard. Very hard. Morrell almost killed someone, a tough undefeated contender, when the corner was too reluctant to throw in the towel.

Comment

Morrel and Benavidez need to fight. On one hand I’m sympathetic to these young fighters who are too good to get fights against the big names, on the other hand it’s like “okay kids fight each other and get your own big name”.

Comment

Working...
                      X