Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Hart Not Impressed With David Morrell, Not Motivated Financially To Face Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    It's a good test, a good even fight for both of them. Morrell and Hart are i the same boat, they both look great fighting nobody and neither is a big draw.
    Morrell sells out the Armory in Minneapolis every time that he fights. I don't know the capacity of the place but it looks pretty big. I just checked , the seating capacity is around 8,400. I couldn't find what the capacity for boxing is though.
    Last edited by pnut901; 09-09-2023, 10:16 AM.
    garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Morrell sells out the Armory in Minneapolis every time that he fights. I don't know the capacity of the place but it looks pretty big. I just checked , the seating capacity is around 8,400. I couldn't find what the capacity for boxing is though.
      The numbers I've seen have Morrell selling about 1.1k tickets with an overall gate at $55k-$60k (Aidos & Fox fights). That probably is solid for Minnesota & I'm sure its better than Hart is doing. Hell idek if Hart is the main event for all his recent fights to be responsible for the gate numbers all that much.
      garfios garfios likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Murray Kelm View Post
        Morel is Lara all over again, top fighter that no one wants to fight, Lara eventually got some fights, but I think his career could have been so much more if he was born in the states.
        Morrell is getting bigger attention/main events (since fight #4) out of the gate tho. Erislandy didn't even turn pro til he was the age Morrell is now & I don't think he got the same push early or even when he started to get more of a push it was as a B side not the A side like Morrell is getting.

Morrell IS in the same position as a guy like Boots rn or Lara back in the day with being high risk, low reward & thats always gonna slow one's progress at finding one's ceiling. I think Morrell is young enough, like Boots, & getting more of an A side push, like Boots, that it'll be less of an issue long term as it was for Lara tho.

Comment

At least he can admit Morrell is high risk.

“He can fight but there’s no money there,” said Hart during a recent interview with FightHype.com. “He gotta do something. He can fight but who has he fought? It’s high risk, low reward.”

Comment

And here I forgot Jesse Hart even existed...

Comment

So first Blair the flair, then hart. I completely forget about them till an article pops up saying they are best in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Kpmaryland View Post
                So first Blair the flair, then hart. I completely forget about them till an article pops up saying they are best in the division
                Blair is at least doing relevant sh^t when he is active, Jesse hasn't fought a name guy in 3.5yrs. Jesse is completely off the map. Idk what he's thinking.
                Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-09-2023, 04:34 PM.

Comment

An inactive, low talent, non-draw like Jesse Hart thinks he is in a position to turn down high-risk low-reward fights now?

The guy is delusional.
                  _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X