Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Tommy Will Grab Hold of KSI, Punch Him Until He Urinates Himself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Fury: Tommy Will Grab Hold of KSI, Punch Him Until He Urinates Himself

John Fury, father and trainer of light heavyweight prospect Tommy Fury, indicates that his son will batter social media star KSI in their boxing match on October 14 in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

John is an embarrassment , it will be good when he's wheeled off the scene...another crap fight ..

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      John is an embarrassment , it will be good when he's wheeled off the scene...another crap fight ..
      Dunno why I was watching it but he seems fairly normal on the Fury Netflix thing.

A lot with Tommy I suspect he is trying to make his son a few quid by acting up.

But then again he took a man's eye which is a truly mad thing to do whatever way you look at it and under any circumstances.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
        Never-the-less... It would be nice to see one of the Paul Brothers pissing themselves in the ring.

Comment

I think we can all agree that they Fury family only does this for money and have no interest in making boxing better or doing it to unify for the fans

Comment

Working...
          X