Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Warns Crawford To Avoid Making The Same Mistake of Moving Up To Fight Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Canelo wasn’t a natural 168 fighter at 155.
    Yeah he was, he has been a natural MW/SMW all his career. When he fought Khan, he was 170+ on fight night for sure and I wouldn't doubt if he was 175'ish on that night

Comment

Originally posted by juanpablo View Post

Yeah he was, he has been a natural MW/SMW all his career. When he fought Khan, he was 170+ on fight night for sure and I wouldn't doubt if he was 175'ish on that night
      He also weighed 168lbs on fight night vs Alfonso Gomez. He was also 172lbs vs Trout (171lbs himself). This doesn’t make you a natural 168 fighter. If he fought at 168lbs at the time, he would have been fighting guys who were 6-6’2”, 180lbs+.

Boxing doesn’t have same day weigh in’s. So someone weighing 168-173 would actually be too small for 168lbs.

Furthermore, it is very well known that that’s what Middleweights weigh on fight night. Jacobs and Canelo were the same size on fight night, give or take. Jacobs at 173lbs and Canelo at 169lbs.

GGG came in at 173lbs vs Marco Antonio Rubio, and 170lbs vs David Lemiuex. This doesn’t make GGG a natural 168-175 fighter. He was too small for those weight classes.

None of these Middleweights weighing 168-175 on fight night are “natural” 168-175 fighters.

Natural 168-175 was someone like Andre Ward, who came in the ring at 185lbs, and walked in the 190+ lb range. He has said himself his walk around weight was 199lbs. That’s a true 168-175 fighter in today’s era.
      Verus Verus likes this.

Comment

Only problem is that Khan has a glass jaw and Crawford is far superior to Khan. It’s like comparing a Volkswagen to a Bugatti. Please Khan STFU because even with you cheating on PED’s you still were a punching bag bro.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          If khan can’t do it no chance crawford can.
          Khan is a gate keeper compared to Crawford. Bud doesn't seem to have many flaws until you begin to compare him with Floyd, which means he'll get hit too much if he fights somebody of Floyd's boxing acumen. The fact is nobody knows exactly how great Bud can be in boxing til his career is over.
          Last edited by zipped; 09-06-2023, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Clenbuterol would hit bud on the shoulders and throw him around like a rag doll. Also Buds punches would amount to ZERO against Canelo. Ask Bivol about Canelo’s POWER. He’ll laugh. Weight classes exist for a REASON.
            Now all of a sudden weight matters. ..lol Deontay Wilder gave up 40 pounds to the awkward lummox fury. Knocked him on his AZZ 4 times otta 3 fights and fury was probably out cold in at least one of those knock downs cause he gets a special count. The fact is a CHIN is a CHIN. And a man's weight has nothing to do with his CHIN. Any fighter or man either has weak, medium or thick boned jaw. I got dental torrie which means I have an excessive amount of bone growth in my mouth. I believe a police officer once either broke his hand or nearly broke his hand after hitting me in my jaw. The punk hit me in the jaw cause I refused to put my hands on the roof of my truck, but I didn't feel it and he screamed like a woman when he done it. I repeat Wilder gave up 40 pounds to that lumoxx fury and knock him on his AZZ. That's why Wilder's able to put asses in the seats at any arena and sell ppv, people like seeing knock-outs. So maybe fury has dental torrie cause fury didn't stay sleep very long. But his weight may have helped also who knows. But the point still is Bud ain't givin up no 40 pounds to Canelo like Deontay did to fury giant azz. Deontay was a fool for giving up 40 pounds in weight to that giant clumsy lumoxx. I gotta see Terence lose before I get negative about his abilities. Until then my money on Bud against anybody not named Floyd Mayweather (the defensive wizard) until he retires.
            Last edited by zipped; 09-06-2023, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
              Right now only Benavidez can beat Crawford
              David Benavidez has come along at the right time in history. No comp in his weight class. I still wouldn't say he could beat Terence Crawford though. I gotta see it to believe it. If Deontay Wilder can give up 40 pounds and put the lumoxx fury on his AZZ 4 times otta 3 fights then there's no tellin what Bud could do with David's crazy azz. The highly skillful Terence Crawford would embarrass David Benavidez in the boxing ring. It's a lose lose situation for David Benavidez. Trust me David Benavidez does NOT wanna fool with Bud...lol

Comment

A Mere Con makes sense.

Ez fight for Nelo and he has a chance to kick his a$$ from P4P lists. If not Benavidez, Crawbum should be his next victim.

I wanna see only him and Inoue on the top P4P lists.

Comment

Lol Bud has a CHIN plus he’d never be caught flush like Khan was. Also, Canelo is on the decline so isn’t the same fighter Khan faced in his prime.
                  jackblack008 jackblack008 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                    A Mere Con makes sense.

Ez fight for Nelo and he has a chance to kick his a$$ from P4P lists. If not Benavidez, Crawbum should be his next victim.

I wanna see only him and Inoue on the top P4P lists.
                    That's the type of post that got Canelo's azz whupped in his first loss. Yall said Floyd was gonna run and he didn't. Floyd stood in Canelo's face and BEAT his AZZ. Canelo got his zero TOOK, his titles TOOK and his AZZ WHUPPED! courtesy Floyd Mayweather.Now...

...if Canelo or David Benavidez ever dreamed about what you just obnoxiously posted they would wake up, apologize to Bud on your behalf and their's. Especially on your behalf and then go back to sleep. And oh yeah before I forget, that picture of the boss of boxing is so ridiculous I'm scared for your own mental condition and stability. Who ever the boss of boxing is, shouldn't that fighter be @ the top of the Ring ****zine's pound 4 pound list?
                    Last edited by zipped; 09-06-2023, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zipped View Post

...if Canelo or David Benavidez dreamed about what you just posted they would wake up, apologize to Bud on your behalf especially on your behalf and then go back to sleep. And oh yeah before I forget, that picture of the boss of boxing is so ridiculous I'm scared for your own mental condition and stability. Who ever the boss of boxing is, shouldn't that fighter be @ the top of the Ring ****zine's pound 4 pound list.
                      He dominated P4P and was #1 straight 2.5 years. Only Floyd has longer #1 run in history. Lmao.

After Canelo lost to Bivol, they made Usyk #1 first, then made Inoue #1 and finally made Crawguy #1.

Longevity should be pretty difficult on the top, right? Not for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X