Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ebanie Bridges on Baumgardner Failed Test: It's a Very Common Bodybuilding Stack For Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chicken- View Post

aka she knows a thing or two about artificial enhancements, gross.

ezgif-4-86c942ce32.gif
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jqSide View Post
      So the reason why they keep doing it is because they're confident in being able to time their cycling and anticipate testing schedules. Still a huge risk basically ******** with 50/50 chances. You need to get out of the sport if you're too reliant on this unnatural procedure. Getting caught far outweighs the benefits.
      They keep doing it because they think they can get away with it. It's that simple.

Comment

It's difficult for athletes .... and expensive. Supplements you and I can take from GNC or Amazon CAN contain substances that cause a failed test. Sometimes batch A of the supplement is clean .... then down the road batch C or D has trace elements. It's a real problem. Having a lab or company custom make your protein supplements, prep and recover aides, etc. is very expensive. If you go the publicly available (commercially available) route though, it can be dicey. Supplement companies can be inconsistent with their formulas.

Comment

Pretty blonde. Why can't she get her teeth fixed, though?

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
            It's difficult for athletes .... and expensive. Supplements you and I can take from GNC or Amazon CAN contain substances that cause a failed test. Sometimes batch A of the supplement is clean .... then down the road batch C or D has trace elements. It's a real problem. Having a lab or company custom make your protein supplements, prep and recover aides, etc. is very expensive. If you go the publicly available (commercially available) route though, it can be dicey. Supplement companies can be inconsistent with their formulas.
            You actually think that was the reason why she looked like a female bodybuilder?

She's as dirty as f*&k!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Pretty blonde. Why can't she get her teeth fixed, though?
              Because she might get them knocked out?!

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Why put this trashy girl on the website
                I heard she is very smart, a former school teacher, and speaks five languages

Comment

Originally posted by trippleupper View Post

I heard she is very smart, a former school teacher, and speaks five languages
                  So smart does fans only

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post

So smart does fans only
                    Fans only? Or Only Fans?

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                      You actually think that was the reason why she looked like a female bodybuilder?
                      She's as dirty as f*&k!
                      I didn't speak on her situation directly. Being athletic, and knowing many athletes (who would never do PEDS intentionally), I know it's much easier for the public to use commercial supplements with no worries (not professional - not being tested by anyone). It's very different for pro athletes, every and any supplement has to be analyzed regularly ... anyone in the manufacture process can taint the mixture. It's an expensive proposition and tedious.

I don't say that as an excuse for anyone, it's just reality for pro athletes. Of course it's much easier to hide behind a computer, make accusations, and call people names ... LoL. That would probably get your face broken in person by someone who don't tolerate loudmouth a$$holes.

Comment

Working...
                      X