Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ebanie Bridges on Baumgardner Failed Test: It's a Very Common Bodybuilding Stack For Women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rudy View Post
    So smart does fans only
    Ladies and girls are making six and seven figure dollars off of only fans (it is a disgusting trend). But they ARE smart to cash it in. The knuckleheads sending the money for that are the dummies. Can't blame the girls for taking advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post

Ladies and girls are making six and seven figure dollars off of only fans (it is a disgusting trend). But they ARE smart to cash it in. The knuckleheads sending the money for that are the dummies. Can't blame the girls for taking advantage of it.
      Let your daughter do that

Comment

I didn't speak on her situation directly. Being athletic, and knowing many athletes (who would never do PEDS intentionally), I know it's much easier for the public to use commercial supplements with no worries (not professional - not being tested by anyone). It's very different for pro athletes, every and any supplement has to be analyzed regularly ... anyone in the manufacture process can taint the mixture. It's an expensive proposition and tedious.

I don't say that as an excuse for anyone, it's just reality for pro athletes. Of course it's much easier to hide behind a computer, make accusations, and call people names ... LoL. That would probably get your face broken in person by someone who don't tolerate loudmouth a$$holes.
        I get supplements could be tainted but every athlete under the sun claims tainted supplements. I know this is the internet but I have lifted weights in the gyms of a major city for years on and off and virtually all people that cartoon like muscles have been on gear.

Sadly this is the world we live in.

Comment

ebanie knows all about injecting her stacks

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
            Let your daughter do that
            I wouldn't "let" them, and thankfully they made more reasonable choices to earn money. I wasn't defending girls doing it, but I understand the temptation. There aren't many choices out there that get uneducated people (men or women) six-figure annual income. That's just reality. But no, I don't endorse it ... I just understand it.

You will find out that once your girls are 18 (21 in some states) they are grown and can do whatever they want .... no matter how you feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post

I get supplements could be tainted but every athlete under the sun claims tainted supplements. I know this is the internet but I have lifted weights in the gyms of a major city for years on and off and virtually all people that cartoon like muscles have been on gear.

Sadly this is the world we live in.
              You think Baumgardner has "cartoon" like muscles? Anyway, I'm not trying to defend her or anyone. I don't know what she or anyone else does or doesn't do per PEDS. Just noting that it can be difficult to take legal (and supposedly clean) supplements (which all athletes take) and not fail a test at some point. You almost have to have a chemist testing every batch of anything you take.

PEDS are bad for you, cheating, and in the long run they derail your journey.

Comment

You think Baumgardner has "cartoon" like muscles? Anyway, I'm not trying to defend her or anyone. I don't know what she or anyone else does or doesn't do per PEDS. Just noting that it can be difficult to take legal (and supposedly clean) supplements (which all athletes take) and not fail a test at some point. You almost have to have a chemist testing every batch of anything you take.

PEDS are bad for you, cheating, and in the long run they derail your journey.
                Yes for a woman for man no unless the person has poor genetics for muscle building.

Comment

Working...
                X